Keep practice you will get the success in the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep practice you will get the success in the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question Keep practice you will get the success in the forex trading ?

I suggest all the newbies trader that keep practice and learn the more knowledge of the trading and concentrate on the trading all the time and secondly try ,try again then you will get the success in the forex trading business? do you agree with me?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    This is the very good suggestion for all. Specially who are try to learning forex trading. I think a trader is not become a good trader without practice in demo trading terminal. And hope if you try and practice in demo you will be a good trader today or tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir there is no other way out if we want to get success in this Forex trading business then we have to practice and practice with the application of knowledge which we have leaned so that we can make our own trading strategy which is proven and tested so that we can go for real account trading with confidence.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Practicing is the foundation of all successful trading career, if you keep practicing defiantly you'll learn something great ,you can't learn if you don't keep practicing,any great invention was is based on constant and regular and passionate practices, so if you want to have a bright and successful trading career you need to practice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    trader is learner, there is no ending for learning and practicing, because this is a dynamic business and will always show a new thing time by time , then if we want to follow it, we have to keep learning and practicing, never stop it,
    and the success trader, they always learn and practice, follow the market situation for all the time then know how to trade with properly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    More knowledge is only gained from more practical experiences. for beginners books and some websites will be very useful. but the best part is the Demo Account. it will teach you a lot. you have to spend lot of time practicing in that account. its not a real account but its very much useful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    This is very true until unless you stop trying you are not fail.
    Even I have lost some money in Forex trading but still I have not left Forex trading because I am planning to make 1 million USD in next 3-4 year from Forex trading.
    For that I am learning, practicing and arranging capital to start big trade from 2014 year.
    If I loose in future also I will not loose my hope from Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    practice makes perfect and it is real...this is very true unless you stop trying you are not fail. Even i have some money in Forex trading but still i have not left Forex trading because I am playing to make my money in double... for that i am learning , practicing and arranging capital to start big tarde.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes it is true that keep practicing you will get the success in the Forex trading.Practicing is a very important component of Forex trading business.Practice will make you perfect,so every trader should practice in demo account to learn and gain knowledge about the Forex market.So,i suggest trader to practice more and learn more to get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course i agree with you and i think also practice on free demo not good only useful to test the the strategy but i think the trader should practice on contest account and if he concentrate he will make great profit through win from the contest account or in future after he invest ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast