Why mostly trader fail in the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why mostly trader fail in the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb Why mostly trader fail in the forex trading ?

It is very common thing that the mostly newbies trader fail in the forex trading so i want to know what is the main reason the mostly people fail in the forex trading and why they not get the success in the forex trading business please give you point of view?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    The main reason why newbie fail as a trader is mainly due to the fact that they lack the experience and expertise to exploit market opportunity, forex trading is very tough to achieve success in,so you need to equip yourself with the proper knowledge to have the hope of making money.forex isn't a get rich scheme that's why most newbie fail to understand, but anyway I was once a newbie,so what got me this far is the fact that I learnt from my mistakes and am still learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mostly traders fail in the Forex trading.As Forex is very risky business and it involves proper knowledge and experience to earn from this business.Peoples greed,emotions,impatience and improper planning and strategy make them to fail in the Forex trading.And i think without all this no one can get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    It is risky! That is why potential to make money is huge but everytime there is some reason behind every move and that is why we must give ourself time to adjust and get success in long run

forex or any stock market directly related with bond markets and some risky events creates uncertainty and panic and that is why proper knowledge is required to trade currency as that is the reason some gud or bad news does not move the currencies as bond market does nnt react to them

regards

Not allowed!
    Last edited by fxaddictor; 01-11-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are many people who have joined trading recently. They may not be good traders or having the required skills as they are new in the trading market. Many traders fail in the Forex trade and the main reason is that they lack trading practice and knowledge. To win a trade, one has to be very skilled and talented that will help him to earn good profit from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    They are a lot of cause make anyone fail in forex market trading.The fiest thing and main thing to fail in forex market in my opinion is less of experience and practice in that market.Most of new traders are very hurry to trade in forex market and very hurry to make a profit that makr them start trading in real account without enough learning and that make and cause to them very big loose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The following reasons most of the trader fail in the Forex market:
    1. lack of learning
    2. lack of demo account practice
    3. greed
    4. emotion
    5. improper money management

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Failure is not the end of your career, because failure is just an event, so you can take lessons from the failure that you get during your trading process. Because I think all traders have experienced hard times when we have not found the path of success. In essence you should learn from your experience. It does not only apply in forex trading. But in other fields as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    The common mistakes by the new trader is over trading and they do not calculate the risk management on their capital or equity, the second mistake is they start trading with lack of knowledge on Forex Education, the third mistake is they do not do more practice in demo accounts and for that reason most of the newbie failed in Forex real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    actually not all the new trader fails in Forex business , i think the people who fail in the first trading .. this may be for some reason such as they don't learn well how to control in own self especially in how to control in the greed and how to manage their account , all this factor have to great affect to fails in first !! .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast