How you handle the forex market?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How you handle the forex market?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Cool How you handle the forex market?

hi traders i want to what is best way to handle the pressure of the forex trading and how to survive in the forex trading for long time? According to me i think to start trading first you need to learn the forex trading and get some experience of the trading and practice in the demo account like real account and show the patience like that you do in the real trading and then start the forex trading and early phase of the trading you just need to survive in the forex trading market and not take much risk and try to use to with the market and know about how the behaviour of the market after that you will go for profit and take risk what you think and what is your opinion?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I agree with your suggestion that, if a trader wants to start a successful trading career he or she you need to have a Good learning and training background, which would build your experience and knowledge level in forex trading,and the best platform to learn trade is in your demo account,if properly utilized your trading career would be on a bright side.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya definitely without learning and doing a lot of practice over demo account we can not get success in this business to get success and be a master trader we have to develop our trading skill by practice and should have our own tested profitable and sustainable strategy to have consistent and continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As we all know Forex trading is a very complex and complicated business,it is very important to know how to handle the Forex market.Proper knowledge and experience about the market.Good planning,strategy and analysis to trade successfully.And if you have patience,confidence and cool mind you can easily handle this Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    If you are a beginner trader then certainly the best way to handle the trade market and gain profits is starting with the base foundation and your base foundation is certainly you going to try the trade market properly and unless you understand the trade market well you can never gain anything in here.Therefore for you it would be important to first have a good deal of knowledge of the trade market.

And unless being a trader you have a really good deal of knowledge of the trades the traders are going to face a really hard time when trading here in the trade market.Because the major thing that is always needed for all the traders trading here in the trade market is always the good deal of knowledge that the trader himself has and unless the trader has knowledge it will be hard really hard to move on in the trade market properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    A trader have really good deal of knowledge of the trades the traders are going to face a really hard time when trading here in the trade market ,because the major thing that is always needed for all the traderr trading here in the market is always the good deal of knowledge it will be hard to move in the trade market properly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    most of the time i am try but i can't handle it as it much more difficult most the time traders want to control the market but it is so easy never it happen
    and never too turf.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Inorder to make money from demo market you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge, And if you are a newbie then don't go so high. Your first 2 years will be wasted in searching of indicators and expert advisor. Currently i have 3 years of trading experience but i am still learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    This is the risky and difficult market and it needs much effort by this , so without any proper practice and hard work, we will face much loss and even blow the account very quickly so hard work is the key in this market but many traders did not work hard every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I also think that a very good learning and practice is very important in this business forex is a very risky market without any learning no body can become a good trader in this business so our first aim should be always good learning in demo account practice is much necessary term in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast