The contest from the moderators: Services and programs of the company RoboForex - Customer reviews. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The contest from the moderators: Services and programs of the company RoboForex - Customer reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    other topics are already taken which services i am using: so i can write on this ??? ""12. The programm "VIP Client"" ???
    You're allowed to write.

Banned
    I want to ask is the 2. RoboForex Stocks service still available sir? I really interested to take it and write about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I want to ask is the 2. RoboForex Stocks service still available sir? I really interested to take it and write about it.
    You're allowed to write.

Dear users!
    Thank you all for your participation in the contest from Moderators "Services and programs of the company RoboForex - Customer reviews".
    It was nice to see our services from your point of view. We chose 4 winners and decided to divide the prize pool in the next way:

• Azis Muslim - 100$
    • Ulthred - 100$
    • Silhouette - 50$
    • Yayami - 50$

*Prizes will be credited in the form of forum bonuses.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Banned
    Thank you for this excellent contest and I'm glad to be able to give my own reviews about those services. Words actually can't express everything and I just want to say how grateful I am to win the prize. I'll contribute my best to this forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345