How much decision making is important in the trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much decision making is important in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow How much decision making is important in the trading ?

Decision making is not only a part of every person's daily routine but also an intrinsic requirement for the viability of an trader.
    All individual/traders are compelled to make choices when trading such as choosing the right time to invest, to buy or to sell, the right broker to use. Unfortunately, it is not obvious which decision will provide greatest pleasure, avoid the most pain or lead to a more congenial world in the future. So tell me, how do you professions make decisions when trading?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I am not a professional but I can state that the decisions I take are based on an established foundation of my trading plan,I do my due diligent in planing and observing before executing ,a well organized and thought out trading plan might just do the trick, although I still work hard in managing risks because that's the most toughest part of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    decision making is the most important thing in forex due to many reasons,the first is that this decision will reflect the level of experience of the trader because if he has a good experience he will take the proper decision and if the trader does not have good experience he may take the wrong decision,the second reason it that decision will affect on the final result which may be earning of money or loss of money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    decisions plays very important role in Forex online trading business .... some times decisions proves wrong but it doesn't matter and we do not quit while we work hard and keep practice to earn lots of profits....so good decisions are plays very important role in Forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Decision making play a important role in the Forex trading.A wrong decision will be very dangerous for this business,we may get a big loss also.A good decision need experience to take right decision at right time.So,it is very necessary for every trader to learn knowledge and experience to take right decision.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In the trading business , the trading is the best online business . in the world , Decision making play a important role in the Forex trading . A wrong decision will be very dangerous for this business, we may get loss also . A food decision need experience to take right time . so it is very for every trader to learn knowledge and experience to take right decision.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My Friend here in Forex we need to take decision on the basis of market's price movement, We need to speculate on the market and need to understand the trend of the market. We need to take decision after analysing the market on technical point of view and the fundamental point of view. After taking decision we need to wait to open the trade at the right Entry price or Exit price. So decision making is so important in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    According to me decision making is very important part of our trading in forex if you will take any wrong decision in forex then you can loose your all money in forex and could be in danger here I think patience is very necessary in forex trading it always help a trader to take good decision in forex. I want to prefer everyone a very good analysis of the market for good trading result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The whole concept of Forex trading business is depending on decision making only and our decisions only determines whether we are on winning side or on loosing side and for taking correct decisions at the right time we are being provided with all the trading tools so decision making plays a great role in Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we need to make sure that we are not under the emotion before make a decision to put the order on the track or also close it, make sure that we get the right analysis and also have preparation to solve or face unwanted situation, we need to think twice about it
    buy and sell, and close them at the right position

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast