Fibonacci numbers - Page 119
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,185 of 1185

Thread: Fibonacci numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The Fibonacci strategy is one of the strategies I have used for less time, not that I don't know how to trade it, I just discovered that I trade the trendline better than it and I have my reasons for that. The Fibonacci is a lovely trading strategy, no argument on that, the traders which can sacrifice their time to practice it well will not waste their time on that practice.
    one same exact reason for me too when i decided not to take fibonacci to use in my trading strategy because i got more simplicity from trading with fundamental analysis than any technical strategies. i admit i was testing this tool few times but after i made those trials in demo, less good things i found then when i started to find something else better, one idea came up to my mind that fundamental analysis is worth to try and i'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is no doubt, the technical analysis is the best, that is what I am using now, I am done wasting my money with other means of trading the market. Take for example the Fibonacci trading strategy which is the subject matter of this thread, it is a powerful trading strategy that can give traders 80% winning or more. If traders could be achieving that kind of high winning rate, what else would the trader want?
    When we have the correct technical analysis we are using, it will surely be the best, that is what every trader are craving for. The use of the Fibonacci is not a bad one, it is a strong strategy for trading the trend of the market, it can make traders to earn a very high percentage of income, I don't know the exact value in percentage which Fibonacci can earn for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    When we have the correct technical analysis we are using, it will surely be the best, that is what every trader are craving for. The use of the Fibonacci is not a bad one, it is a strong strategy for trading the trend of the market, it can make traders to earn a very high percentage of income, I don't know the exact value in percentage which Fibonacci can earn for us.
    any tools or strategies that bad are those we don't or haven't understand yet. i mostly agree to traders who's saying that a strategy is working for them because they understand the system and follow the rules properly. fibonacci is one of the strategies that used by traders to help them gain technical analysis from market by following specific numbers as their trading references. i agree this tool is easier to understand than indicators.

I make use of Fibonacci ratios to analyze the market most especially when market pulls back from recent move . I would like to know the price level the pull back may reach before market trend continuation begins. The Fibonacci ratios I normally consider are : 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8, any of these Fibonacci ratios can provide support or resistance to the market upon pull back and that would give trader opportunity of a good entry point .

Expansion is the rational methodology of "not placing all the investments tied up in one place". If different frameworks are utilized for enhancement, they ought not to act in the show. Else, they are a similar framework. Risk is both correlated and uncorrelated. The correlated risk could be the risk that the Federal Reserve fixing the money supply will widespread affect security esteems and effect practically any instrument. Correlated risk cannot is reduced by broadening. Uncorrelated risk, nevertheless, can be lessened through broadening one's portfolio and thusly reducing the impact of individual issues.

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119