Is there any Magic formula to avoid the loss in the trading?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there any Magic formula to avoid the loss in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Is there any Magic formula to avoid the loss in the trading?

I think the forex trading is the high risky business and the loss is the part of the forex trading so i think if we find the magic formula to avoid the loss in the trading then we make the profit in the trading so i want to know is there any magic formula in the trading to avoid the loss?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There is no formula to avoid losses as a matter of fact the earlier you accept that losses is part of forex trading the better for you,I'll rather advice that you learn to manage risks, and applying stop loss on your entries, firstly I'll advice that you establish a trading plan and ensure you apply this techniques I advice,for a period of one month and observe what comes out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Although Forex is a risk factor but their are some basic rules to avoid losses and making money.
    1st rule never borrow money from any one to start trading.
    2- Get proper knowledge and idea before you start investment.
    3Always trade with own money ( do not use leverage until unless you get an expertise).
    4- Trade with small quantity.
    5- Always book partial profit and use stop loss to minimize the losses.
    6- Withdraw your profit either fully or partially to enjoy real profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    There is no such formula that would give you profit all the time at all transactions. Profit and losses are inherent elements of any business including forex trading business. One can always hope for profit but always be prepared for loss too. You can avoid too much or continuous losses by acquiring in-depth knowledge about the business, by practicing in Demo account, through technical and fundamental analysis. Last but not the least, try to follow the market trend as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no magic formula to avoid loss completely because forex is unstable business and its movement is not expected all time and so it may go against the trader at any time so this let us to trade with careful and with low risk to decrease loss as we can as possible,the trader also can decrease loss by trading with good strategy that let him to trade better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    there is no magic formula to avoid loss completely because forex is unstable business and its movement is not expected all time and so it may go against the trader at any time so this let us trade with careful and with low risk to decrease loss as we can as possible, the trader also can decrease loss by trading with good strategy that let him to trade better. as there is no magic in reality to avoid the loss in trade business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In my view there is no magic formula to have continuous and consistent profit, because Forex trading business is by default a very risky uncertain and unpredictable business, so the only way to overcome this problem is by following correct money management and risk reward ratio, so that whatever losses come in our trading will be recoverable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think Forex is a very risky business where you will find losses also.There no magic Formula tho avoid loss in the trading.But if a trader having proper knowledge and skill he can earn profit.If a trader is earning profit he must be prepared for the loss also,By practicing in demo account they can learn more about the business and can try tho make huge profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there is no magic or instant way to make someone become a good trader in a short time and do trading without take the risk.
    we need to take the risk if want to make some profit, we do not worry with the risk, because with enough knowledge and ability then we can manage the business and make it profitable, so all depend to us, and if we can manage the business with well, the risk is friendly for making profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I failed to find any magic to avoid loss. I am trying to implement different method on an experimental basis to learn forex trade better. Through TP and SL I am getting some positive result in protecting my capital from huge loss. It is the "Experience" through which we can able to become a profitable forex trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast