Basic of swing trading and its kind - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Basic of swing trading and its kind

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Basic of swing trading and its kind

Swing trading is widely used and most successful trade ideas in this market because in this market most of trader like to catch swing from bullish to bearish and from bearish to bullish direction , so it is very important we understand its basis which is helpful for new trader .

in following snap we expected swing roughly in this shape it is not exactly but direction of market is almost according to it .

A trader with good understanding of price action will have strong analysis about the find market trade with swing method of trading .

Expected kind of swing trading

1,Limited swing in specific range
    in this type of trade market define a limited area in between market is moving if we follow these range with stoploss so we are able to get 40 to 100 pip easily .

Explanation ; in above picture for a limited time market is stuck in two level . 1.1340 to 1.1240 so if we use common sense i notify these level so we develop successful trade on the basis of swing way of trade .

2,swing trading in long trend
    This is very important way because if we follow this strategies with own technical sense so we are able to make successful plan , in this way we have good area of trading for earning bigger profit i use same chart on this example as well .take a look

Explanation ;in this area we are target long trend for few hundred pip on the basis of trend the area which is target is 1.1410 to 1.1180 with effect of fundamental involvement .
    These are two basic kind of swing in which we use both support and resistance and in other way we use trend both way are useful and will give us good profits , if any trader want to added more kinds so kindly write here , i also update as my research is continued .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    In terms of swing trading method, I will advice that the trader should be able to simply know the support and resistance as that is the most appropriate way of knowing the direction of the market, trading from one support to the other resistance can be known as a good swing approach to trading. That is what the traders should be able to consistently learn about to make good analysis too.
    Yes, you are right. Swing strategy is principally the same as support resistance levels and market moves from support to resistance and back. But maybe there are some differences from support resistance levels in swing strategy but I do not know them. Article is interesting and very nice pictures. The question is: are some specific differences in swing strategy in comparison with SOR strategy?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I think it will be more easier when the trader has understood the support and resistance, then the trader will surely be able to know the kind of swing trading approach that the market often present, the support and resistance is quite important and that has been the one reason why I am always a price action trader, knowing that it has a lot of good information on how to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I think it will be more easier when the trader has understood the support and resistance, then the trader will surely be able to know the kind of swing trading approach that the market often present, the support and resistance is quite important and that has been the one reason why I am always a price action trader, knowing that it has a lot of good information on how to trade.
    Yes that is very right because if we find the level of support and resistance our success will became easier and we understand price in accurate manner , support and resistance is very strong way of trading specially when we are observing in market price movement and its effect on our trade all shall be better and successful for trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Swing trading is not a strategy for short term trading, it is best to be used when the trader wish to leave his trades to run until their targets are met, sometimes we could be tempted to leave a trade prematurely because it is taking too much time to get to the other swing where the take profit is, an example is the EUR GBP which has been in a lower swing for long, it is now that it is heading towards the higher swing, that could be responsible for closing a trade prematurely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trading in this market is good with the use of swing way of trade we see on weekly chart and open 4h candle this will help to understand the bullish and bearish direction movement , we all know that with proper planing and through learning we develop our trade ideas for getting good results swing is most suitable way for every kind of trader .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are some factor which are actually beneficial for us and swing trading strategy is a part of that method in trading , we all know that it is most successful way for trader to use and for building our trade plan successfully , but if a trader do not able to build any good trade plan with swing trading method so may all our efforts gone failed .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    One thing with Forex trading is that there are no fixed rules for trading the market,when you think you have gotten a good pattern something else happens so the best for every trader is to be open minded always,sometimes price goes up and down,other times it faces just one direction for a long period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    learning the way to understand the resistance and support levels is the key to following the forex market prices at all the times and it gives you the opportunities to create your own market because the price always obey these areas and all you need to do is to mark these areas on the higher time frames and uses any other time frame to execute your trades. I like it most whenever the supports or the resistances is the market created one because it have more strong value and the price tends to obey them most times and allows you to start trading with the price action at all times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    One thing with Forex trading is that there are no fixed rules for trading the market,when you think you have gotten a good pattern something else happens so the best for every trader is to be open minded always,sometimes price goes up and down,other times it faces just one direction for a long period.
    we traders creates our own rules to follow, not to break. it is less sensible for us to know what we must do when we are looking at market price but we simply ignored everything and do it oppositely against our plan. swing strategy has no other kinds but only with low swing, normal swing, and big swing. these levels are indicated for market current volatility. low swing means market is moving in small areas, normal swing is when market moves stable about 50 pips a day, and high swing is when market moves in high volatility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    It seems to me that it is a good strategy and deserves the experience . It could be a good thing but you have to know that there are risks and its very important to evaluate the strategy that’s you are following in your trades professionally and periodically. And you have to do this completely away from emotions in order to look for any improvements or developments that can be applied to the strategy

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast