Basic of swing trading and its kind
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Basic of swing trading and its kind

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

Basic of swing trading and its kind

Swing trading is widely used and most successful trade ideas in this market because in this market most of trader like to catch swing from bullish to bearish and from bearish to bullish direction , so it is very important we understand its basis which is helpful for new trader .

in following snap we expected swing roughly in this shape it is not exactly but direction of market is almost according to it .

A trader with good understanding of price action will have strong analysis about the find market trade with swing method of trading .

Expected kind of swing trading

1,Limited swing in specific range
    in this type of trade market define a limited area in between market is moving if we follow these range with stoploss so we are able to get 40 to 100 pip easily .

Explanation ; in above picture for a limited time market is stuck in two level . 1.1340 to 1.1240 so if we use common sense i notify these level so we develop successful trade on the basis of swing way of trade .

2,swing trading in long trend
    This is very important way because if we follow this strategies with own technical sense so we are able to make successful plan , in this way we have good area of trading for earning bigger profit i use same chart on this example as well .take a look

Explanation ;in this area we are target long trend for few hundred pip on the basis of trend the area which is target is 1.1410 to 1.1180 with effect of fundamental involvement .
    These are two basic kind of swing in which we use both support and resistance and in other way we use trend both way are useful and will give us good profits , if any trader want to added more kinds so kindly write here , i also update as my research is continued .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is really best way to trade in market now unlimited opportunity through this way following is a chart of GBPUSD based on few days back averages now today is high impact news from GBP it cover very fast 4th to 5th swing which is important to following market still downward i see this pair .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    swing trading is good and profitable and so the trader can make good profits with it if he knows how to trade with them properly, the trader maybe able to make more profits because he will look for bigger targets but this is not easy to do and wants a good trader that knows how to trade with swing and without big risk at the same time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    It is really best way to trade in market now unlimited opportunity through this way following is a chart of GBPUSD based on few days back averages now today is high impact news from GBP it cover very fast 4th to 5th swing which is important to following market still downward i see this pair .

if permitted I want to ask, does swing trading require or use certain indicators to help us switch buy to sell, the switch sell to buy? what are the indicators?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I try as much as I can to make things simple for my self. I trade the trend and then use the moving average to get to know when to pick the best signals in the market. It is more like swing trading., but then, the difference is that there has to be a good agreement of the moving average before I take the trade, that is the way it works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I do not take much of the swing trading because it fails the kind of system i do trade the forex market with. I like to trade with my simple trading system which i know i really understand very well. I know that the swing trading system is very good, but i do not like to jump from one trading system to the other. I like to stick to the one i know can work very well for me. Thanks very much for sharing with us this beautiful swing trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I try as much as I can to make things simple for my self. I trade the trend and then use the moving average to get to know when to pick the best signals in the market. It is more like swing trading., but then, the difference is that there has to be a good agreement of the moving average before I take the trade, that is the way it works.
    These are also very easy kind we chose for trading in market there effect on our trade is too positive , If we take our trade very simple the effect would be positive for trading complex trade strategies always consider very tough in trade because we have chances of wining or we may be losing in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The main idea of swing strategy is that market moves about average price and market returns back always. It means that market moves sideways in longer term. It is true. Forex market is market without direction. The only bad thing can be that market can find new support resistance levels after important events and stay in new place long time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    In terms of swing trading method, I will advice that the trader should be able to simply know the support and resistance as that is the most appropriate way of knowing the direction of the market, trading from one support to the other resistance can be known as a good swing approach to trading. That is what the traders should be able to consistently learn about to make good analysis too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Swing trading is very successful i guess and always help to produce big profit in this market , there are so many opportunity we have to attain successful results by use of swing trading strategies , it is a very simple explanation about the the little swing and if we are following good decision making this will help to make good plan from market .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast