Keep these thing in mine if you avoid the risk in the trading ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep these thing in mine if you avoid the risk in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow Keep these thing in mine if you avoid the risk in the trading ?

I suggest all the trader that keep these thing in the mind if they want to get the success in the forex trading and if the keep in mind they avoid the losses in the trading.

1. Money Management - While it is advised nit to trade more than 5% of you trading account, how many actually follows
    2. Risk management - Are you using stop loss? If you do not protect your account, who is going to do it for you?
    3. Discipline - do you wait fir the right signal to trade? Do you cut loss when you suppose to and do you take profit at given level level?
    4. Emotions - Greed always hoping for for the price to go higher resulting in loses at the end of the day or fear when the trade go negative only you close trade only to realise the trade rebound and you could have take profit.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    You've just stated the core of having a successful trading career and if any trader can apply these skills to the fullest you wouldn't have any reason not to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As Forex trading is a highly risky business,so it is possible that we will earn both profit and loss both in this business.But few things are very important to keep in mind if you want to avoid risk in the trading.You must have proper knowledge and skill to earn profit form this business.Good planning,strategy,money management and analysis to trade successfully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Every business have the risk so Risk is the Forex trading here.Forex trading is a highly risky business,so it is possible that we will earn both in this business.But few things are very important to keep in mind if you want to avoid risk in the trading .you must have proper knowledge and skill to earn profit from this business.good planning,strategy ,money management and analysis t trade successfully.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess money management and risk management have same meaning or similar , this is the way to manage the risk and reward and make us do trading witih comfortable, but i see that you have a good one at point 3, discipline, this is very important and the mother of success, and as the conclusion here that we only need to support everything with discipline and patience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My friend I think these are the great points that we need to keep in our mind while trading in Forex trading. I think a trader must be educated on the Forex education and have to practice in Demo accounts because the more we do practice the more we can develop our skill. I think a trader have to maintain discipline while trading in Forex because a disciplined trader can get success in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Good suggestion. I can also say that our adequate trading capital is also important. Without better trading capital we cannot able to continue trade with less risk. With the combination of better trading skill and trading capital we can expect to become a good and profitable trader. Trading experience is the key to success in this profession.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes Forex market is all about knowledge so try to keep rest things away from your mind while trading.
    Like emotions etc.
    because it will be harmful for your account and it force you to do wrong trading strategy and also mis manage your margin although you have right money management skills.
    Take it as a business where you have to make profit and for that you need to learn many things.
    So follow basic rules and enjoy the profit for ever from Market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Smile

I actually believe that when we need to trade the Forex market think that is a great point. I think it would be a trader in the Forex market to educate and more we practice the more we can do to improve our skills, have the first practice demo account. I am a disciplined trader is a trader to trade the Forex market can get success in Forex because there seems to maintaining the orders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's a very good statement your all points are very good personally I like to follow money management, risk management, and discipline in trading but emotion trading create sometime problem in trading I am trying to avoid emotion slowly slowly I am sure I will win one day

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast