All trade close - Page 84
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384

Thread: All trade close

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    did you want to close all orders on the same time ? there is a software for it and i have one, but i seldom to use it because i do trading with only several orders
    if your question is clear we can help you better on this thread

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    All trades close tool is a very useful tool, I would love to use this tool too because this can really save us the stress of closing trades one after the other, with this tool I believe we can close all our trade once with a single click, all trade close is a good tool and will really help help those who love to take plenty of trade at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Altrade close is a good option in metatrader 4 but, it's only working good on our having trades and not work on single trade.
    For example if we open to trade on euros usd with one buying and one selling then we can close it at the same time but if we open two Trades with only selling then we cannot close them at once.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Altrade close is a good option in metatrader 4 but, it's only working good on our having trades and not work on single trade.
    For example if we open to trade on euros usd with one buying and one selling then we can close it at the same time but if we open two Trades with only selling then we cannot close them at once.
    You may not have the reason to install the close all software. If you are the kind of forex traders who do not trade too much positions at once, you might find no reason to use this software. The forex traders like me who will use one strategy to make out a single forex strategy do not need this software, i always get the good response from the forex platforms immediately i command it to close the order for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Some times its really necessary for us to close all our trades at once before some high impact news are release to keep our capital safe from big loss, with the help of this tools we can close all our trades without having to do it one after the other, this is really a good and useful tool, especially for those who open many trades position at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Your english is a little bit difficult to understand but if an trying to stich the two together of what you want to say , then I think the best to do is to check on to your internet if you mean that you are unable to close a trade and also be careful to look at your right hand at the bottom, there is what appears to be an x, you can use it to close, or right click on your trade and scroll to the icon marked close order, these is I mean if it is about you closing your trade, I hope you succeed , thank you and have a wonderful day.

Not allowed!

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384