Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Oh that's a serious problem mate, but you have no shared about that currency pair. Which type of currency pair you are not able to see for the whole day on your terminal. I am also using robo forex mt4 terminal since a long time and I don't have any problem like you till now, If you will share the name of that forex currency pair only then I can give more information about it mate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I think its very easy to check the all the currency pairs on your chart it will be better if you will choose them from new chart function. Or you can click on view then market watch, from there you can see all the currency pair. If you are not able to see the all currency pairs then right click on the market watch list and active or click on show all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes some time it is happened with me may be it is the problem with the server because the sever where down.same as out internet connection is down and we can not do surfing . when then server of the broker down we can not do any thing on terminal.but is is happened few second after few seconds every thing will be fine.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    you have no shared exactly about It currency pair. that will type regarding currency pair people can\'t watch due to the complete time on your current terminal. now i\'m furthermore employing robo forex mt4 terminal since years ALONG WITH my partner and i don't have just about any problem including an individual till now, whether You might share your identify associated with This forex currency pair sole then when i will probably supply further exactly about The item mate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that most of the problems which may face us in the trading in mt 4 terminal due to the bad connection to the server . so the trading ideas and all of our trading tools may be followed by the strategies of the times in which we have to be able to think of the market tools and the right manners for the trading .also some problems may due to the ignorance of the rules ofr the trading .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hosny55; 07-27-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    working with the web trader should gives the chance to focus on running the monitoring of the news release from the finance bureau and the evaluation of option as moderating the analysis from the expert of the different source with the forum and blogs to help on opening new order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    yes some time it is happened with me may be it is the problem with the server because the sever where down.same as out internet connection is down and we can not do surfing . when then server of the broker down we can not do any thing on terminal.but is is happened few second after few seconds every thing will be fine.
    Robo forex giving good service but as far I know all forex broker's are very slow at the time of news but after few minutes server is always good for trading. This is not only about robo forex that you are getting slow server speed some time, we should check their emails too time to time because some time it happened due to maintenance work too. But over all their server speed is not much bad.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Does anybody know how to make charts more scrollable up and down when in fixed scale mode?
    There is only a certain margin up and down and to make it bigger I must click a larger timeframe, scale the chart on it (double click on the price scale), then click the smaller timeframe and scale again, which is pretty annoying to do 50+ times a day.

To Innocentgril - this is most probably server/broker issue, it may also happen if you change between brokers on one platform and they use different names for the same instrument/pair. If you open the instrument list (Ctrl+M) it should show the actual available/active instruments.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    it is very easy to check all currency pairs on your chart it will better if you will choose them for new chart function, or you can click on view then market watch from there you can see all pairs easily

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast