All trade close - Page 83
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast

Thread: All trade close

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well thread of the trading , i think forex is very large business way we can earn a lot of money by using the forex trading method . all the strategy of the forex have many benefit and we can only work to use the best and easy strategy for our trading . i like to use the support and resistance in our trading to earn a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think this execution may be harmful and sometimes the trades which we would like to keep running will also get closed so better to goi for manual closing one by one.i didnt get your question or querry but i will suggest yoyu the software for this purpose if you want to close the many orders in a single click then you should use softwares.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    that would be really great and helpful to me if i get that.because sometime i need to close many open trade.but for the delay of closing trade sometime i can take the profit in time.because market doesnt need more than 1 minute to change the whole overview.sometime i faced some losses also for that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I think this execution may be harmful and sometimes the trades which we would like to keep running will also get closed so better to goi for manual closing one by one.i didnt get your question or querry but i will suggest yoyu the software for this purpose if you want to close the many orders in a single click then you should use softwares.
    I do not think that this software could be harmful, you should only use it when you are so sure that you want to close all your trades. This kind of trading program is good for the traders who want to close their trades during the news times. Those traders are the ones who are having more than 5 different trading position at once, they will need a program like this for fast execution of their closing orders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    What do you mean by that? all trades close l think there is some problem in your internet connection or there is virus in your computer otherwise you should also keep in mind that we can trade on Monday to Friday only in this market otherwise if you will trade on Saturday and Sunday then you can't trade in that market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    For those who which to close all their trades with a single click this software or tool will be very useful for them, because with the help of this tool they can close all their trades at once, this software is useful for those who open more than 2-5 trades at a time, with the help of this tool they can close all those trade with a single click.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I do not think that this software could be harmful, you should only use it when you are so sure that you want to close all your trades. This kind of trading program is good for the traders who want to close their trades during the news times. Those traders are the ones who are having more than 5 different trading position at once, they will need a program like this for fast execution of their closing orders.
    Yes, this forex trading approach is good for the traders that have the habit of making many trading orders at the same time, they will want to close these orders as quickly as possible at times. You have a good point on the news, the news is highly volatile, it could be dangerous to leave our trades at that time. We can use this software for it to close the orders at once.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    For those who which to close all their trades with a single click this software or tool will be very useful for them, because with the help of this tool they can close all their trades at once, this software is useful for those who open more than 2-5 trades at a time, with the help of this tool they can close all those trade with a single click.
    Yes, this forex software is so good, but it has the limitation to the forex traders in whom it is good to. For example, i can not say that this forex software is good for me, i do not open more than one trade in a single trading time, i do not personally like a thing like that, not that it is not good. But for those traders who are using such trading methods regularly, they will need to use close all software when they sense danger coming.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    You can find application you could operate on mt4 program to help do speculator without treatment and this also named pro counselor investing plus some some other investors contact it automatic robot. Many people are extremely proficient at it although perhaps it will not really work efficiently along with other folks. Within my individual situation. I favor information investing in addition to it does not create us condemn people who find themselves investing along with computerized method.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, this forex software is so good, but it has the limitation to the forex traders in whom it is good to. For example, i can not say that this forex software is good for me, i do not open more than one trade in a single trading time, i do not personally like a thing like that, not that it is not good. But for those traders who are using such trading methods regularly, they will need to use close all software when they sense danger coming.
    I have no doubts about the goodness of this trading software, it is only good for those traders that are making much trades position. I do make one trading positions most times, i do not use this kind of trading software. And in most times, i get to trade with the use of the precautions in my trading by using the stop loss in case my plans are not working, so this software is not for me.

Not allowed!

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast