All trade close - Page 74
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: All trade close

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There are many good programs for trading forex which can get traders everything they want, it is our duty to be searching the internet and be participating in forums like this, we shall surely get it done. What I see mostly with this trading program is that it is used by traders that are trading short term and are opening too many orders at the same time.
    Of course, lots of programs of trading are already in the market and many more are still being developed every month of trading, so we will be seeing more over time. And the more we are connected to other traders, the more we will be able to receive information about latest inventions. If traders are not trading more than one or two trading position at a time, they might not have any use for a trading software like this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Your thread is very confusing because you asking issue are not clear there. After that, i guess you want to know how you close all running trader by one command. Yes, guys, you can close all trade by one click. There various side software of mt4 or mt5 that enable you to do that. And if you question not that then again write you issue i ll try to help you.
    With different programs and tools available in forex business field has makes it very easy for all traders to do without having much trouble in the market in doing their desire in it. However there are various tools that traders can make use to close their trade. Like the one click trading tools can really help in the market and like some other tools that are available in this field.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    I think there are no indicator which is close all the trades at same time. You are need to close your all trade on by one. You can use one click solution indicator which help you to close your trades one by one and when you are do it then you can make easily good profit from it. The most important thing for traders to focus on their trading ways which are really useful for all traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    When we can set many trade in one time and we cannot control it in one time then we can use this trading tool in our trade and when our trade is making profit or loss then in one time our all trade is close and show our result profit or loss in the forex market. This tool is very help or useful in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I couldn't get cleared of your string yet in the event that you need to enact single tick execution of request which is an inbuilt component of Mt4 stage then you can actuate that, however I figure this execution might be hurtful and once in a while the exchanges which we might want to continue running will likewise show signs of improvement to go for manual shutting one by one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    I think there are no indicator which is close all the trades at same time. You are need to close your all trade on by one. You can use one click solution indicator which help you to close your trades one by one and when you are do it then you can make easily good profit from it. The most important thing for traders to focus on their trading ways which are really useful for all traders.
    It is possible that a trading program can help traders to close all of the trades they entered at once, it does not matter how many trade it is, it will close them once. I have not used this kind of program before, I don't have any use for it, that is the reason why I think that it is for traders that trade short term strategies only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is possible that a trading program can help traders to close all of the trades they entered at once, it does not matter how many trade it is, it will close them once. I have not used this kind of program before, I don't have any use for it, that is the reason why I think that it is for traders that trade short term strategies only.
    Yes, of course if we are good trader and we can set many trade in one time and cannot control in one time then we can one click trading tool in our trade and in one click our all trade is close and we can get good earning from our trade and sometime we can loss our trade and money in this way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Yes, of course if we are good trader and we can set many trade in one time and cannot control in one time then we can one click trading tool in our trade and in one click our all trade is close and we can get good earning from our trade and sometime we can loss our trade and money in this way.
    Yes, this is the trading tool which will not let traders to miss many opportunity when they need to close their trade so fast. I like it for the traders that are trading many market positions and the traders may be scalpers before they will be needing a trading tools like this one. I don't need it personally as I trade little positions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, this is the trading tool which will not let traders to miss many opportunity when they need to close their trade so fast. I like it for the traders that are trading many market positions and the traders may be scalpers before they will be needing a trading tools like this one. I don't need it personally as I trade little positions.
    You are right bro because most of trader when make any trading startegy then he can use our trading experience and skills in it and make good strategy however he can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. I have not use this tool in our trade but when i have not understand market moving then i have use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    All trade close in single click is really a good idea to save our time. When we are doing trade with the help of hedging then we open a trade in buy term and also open in sell term. If we want to close all of them we have just need a single click and both trades will close automatically. This option is works only on hedging, otherwise we cannot close all trades with single click.

Not allowed!

Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast