All trade close - Page 3
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: All trade close

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    maybe your order is too big in lot size or maybe market is still closed or your mt4 trading platform was taken down by a virus so it will not run normally, but maybe you can try to reinstall again your mt4 platform and restart your computer. If what you've done didn't make any change so you will be better if you contact your broker or costumer service of your broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I could not get eliminated of your line but if you want to stimulate individual just click performance of purchase which is an integrated function of Mt4 system then you can stimulate that, but I think this performance may be dangerous and sometimes the deals which we would like to keep operating will also get shut so better to go for guide ending one by one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Forex is a vary larger Profitable and open large profit and trading business.in here the people all overs the nations can trading, we can close our all trade by using EA. we also download a script installing to MT4 to get this function. you can use a script to do that, But I never got close all trade scripts. however there are scripts that you can double click in your script inventory when executed on the chart that will close all of your positions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I have experience of trading with different brokers and with different features of MT4. I found some brokers have multi account trading platform where you can open several position with a single click. Similarly you can close all the position using a single click. Some other broker say it magic button which is used for several open and all or selected close of position. I think you can check it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    we can close our all trade by using EA.we also have the one click order in our meta 4 trader its in your custom indicators, you have to activate it first before you can be able to use it. I prefer manual trading and that does not make me condemn those who are trading with automated program

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    if you can open an order but you can close it, this must be very weird abnormal, but if you want to close if the mt4 cannot close immediately you still can close that order by using a script that you can browse on script directory for single order and I guaranty you can close it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    stop out level must be 20% in forec company to help you still with trade and do not close it and there is more company stop out level 50% or more so you must ask company about stopout level

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am not sure and also not clear what you have come know with your thread.I guess you just want to close your orders in a single click.If so,then you can use software.There are many software by which you can close your orders in a single clicks.It is much needed when you are trading with multi pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Sorry brother but I am not getting you if you are not able to use your meta trader 4 software then I think there is some problem with your internet connection I am using robo forex meta trader 4 software I have no problem with them server is also very good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well its totally very new topic for me or you are not explaining well about your question if you want any help then please post with a good meaning in this forum then everybody will help you here otherwise your post will be rejected so please use good words.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast