All trade close - Page 2
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: All trade close

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when your all trades close it mean that you got marginal call. this is a bad part of tradign because your trading now stop out and you are not allowed to trade any more. then you need to invest again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Once your most positions close up the idea imply you still have little call up. This is the undesirable portion of exchanging since you’re exchanging currently puts a stop to out and about along with about to catch permitted to buy and sell any further. And then you'll want to spend yet again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    yes question is not clear and May be it has custom indicators to open one click trading and that is why I have opted for mt4 for any other trading platform and It has been improving day by day for making it more comfortable for new comers with some advanced indicators

regards

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Sorry sir but I am not understanding your question what you want to say? I am using daily meta trader 4 software and I have no problem with that software I think you have a bad internet connection problem and that's why you are unable to use well this software so please check with your internet connection first from here everything is fine and I am using well robot forex meta trader 4 software daily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I don't actually understand what you mean by "trade close". Do you mean you want to close all open positions in 1 click ? Or you are saying that you can't close your position during news due to market requotes. It would be great if you explain your situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    What does it mean that he does not close the deals that you open in the market if that's the case you'll need to remove the program from your computer and you Banzalh again if the situation continues as it is, you have to talk with technical support and tell him the problem that you experience in dealing with the program.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    I thing The Forex is a Vary larger Profitable and open large profit and trading business.in here the people all overs the nationas can trading and also can earning hung amounts of the moneys easily and simply than any other business in the world.............!!!

Not allowed!
    NAZMUL

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    what you have posted there is a brokers script executable which I believe is only working on specific brokers that supply them, however there are scripts that you can double click in your script inventory when executed on the chart that will close all of your positions, there are customization ones too when you can close all in profit or all in loss.
    moamn23

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 34
    Though I did not understand fully what you have asked, there are likely scenarios. One is that you want to close all the deals in one shot which can be done by single click option. Second scenario is the insufficient margin which makes your broker to automatically close all your trades. Third scenario is that you have an EA but its not closing all the deals. In such case it is something to do with technical or programming part.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    which is a very simple. you simply need to go to on the download link the launch of the MT4. following is a smaller files set of to be there. continuation merely running the downloading archive and will be completed automatically. you should have of Internet connection need to install the Meta Trader 4. simply install the installer for from Web site RoboForex runner.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast