All trade close
Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: All trade close

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

All trade close

With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I could not get cleared of your thread but if you want to activate single click execution of order which is an inbuilt feature of Mt4 platform then you can activate that, but I think this execution may be harmful and sometimes the trades which we would like to keep running will also get closed so better to go for manual closing one by one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    what did you mean ? did you want to close all orders on the same time ? there is a software for it and i have one, but i seldom to use it because i do trading with only several orders , but if you do trading with make multi orders and multi pairs, of course it is necessary to close the orders when you are in positive position, then you can collect some pips with good

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by absiddique View Post
    With all the trade-off is similar to the MT4. I know that the software will not work with me have it. Can be open to trade but can not stop. Can anybody tell me the details.
    This is just an inconclusive question you asked on this forum, there are many expert advisor in the business and they are working great based on their perform aces. There are naturally closing tool that is automatic with the latest mt4 trading system, if your question is clear we can help you better on this thread, till then, i am waiting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    First make the true sense of the question which is problem to you and want to know about that things from others .As i understand from your question that is you can close your open trade one after one . there is no chance or any tools to close all trade by one click . if that's types of any tools have in the mt4 platform , then the platform will be called really a gambling platform , not a trading platform .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    The Forex is a very large profitable and open trading business. In here the people all overs the nations are can trading and also can earning huge and huge amounts of the moneys very easily and simply than any others business in the world. i think it is the best ways to earning moneys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    There are software that you can run on mt4 platform to execute trader on its own and this called expert advisor trading and some other traders call it robot. Some people are very good at it though it may not work well with others. In my own case, I prefer manual trading and that does not make me condemn those who are trading with automated program.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Just like other members, I can not get what you mean in this topic.
    But from the thread title maybe I can assume that you are inquiring about close all trade / close all position.
    You can use a script to do that, I never got close all trade scripts, but I lost the script in my computer. But you can find in various sources. Because many who have shared this script on the internet.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are software that help execute your multiple orders in one click, we also have the one click order in our meta 4 trader its in your custom indicators, you have to activate it first before you can be able to use it, although this order is limited to one currency pair at a time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    bro i didnt get your question or querry but i will suggest yoyu the software for this purpose if you want to close the many orders in a single click then you should use softwares. there are so many softwares in market to buy for this purpose. but you should use this software very wisely beacuse it is so tough task.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast