Japanese Yen: fact we should know - Page 7
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Over the last 16 years, since the "currency panic" of 1995, the rate of the yen to the dollar, then to the euro, has fallen several times. Each time the weakening was due to feature of the monetary policy of the Bank of Japan and the large-scale placement of debt securities by the Ministry of Finance of Japan.

Having regard to the fact that the level of inflationary expectations in the economy remained consistently low, in the market for government debt, there formed a certain price corridor, which had an effect on the rate of the Japanese currency, the value of shares and the activity in capital flows (inflows and outflows).

During the last 16 years the rate of yen showed the ups and downs several times, which was due to the dynamics of the value of the government debt securities and the interest rate differential between Japanese and foreign assets.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-14-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    japanese yen is a good currency for trading and i prefer to trade it in usdjpy and eurjpy and sometimes audjpy because these pairs are good and has a rapid movement and so this increase the possibility of making more profits but also it may lead to more loss if the trader trade wrongly with it so the trader should be careful during trading with it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    According to my experience the USDJPY currency pair is trading instrument for middle or long term. Movement, or their major trend can be seen clearly in the chart. However, for EURJPY and GBPJPY pair, this both pair including a pair with an aggressive movement, even to the end of the closing of Us market. Both of this pair is 24 hours straight even move simultaneously done. Currency rates are notoriously difficult to predict, and most models seldom work for more than brief periods of time. While economics-based models are seldom useful to short-term traders, economic conditions do shape long-term trends. Japan's strong trade surplus will likely maintain the country's position as a relative safe haven for some time to come, but the aging workforce, persistently low consumer and business confidence, as well as the rising significance of China as an economic rival, do threaten that position.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    to me all these facts are not important what is important to me is the formation of the candles because it will tell me what i need to know about the pair that i am trading and that is the most important thing around here because we are trading a particular pair because we believe we know where it will head so if we are not sure we can dump it and move to another pair so we do not need to start wasting time on a single pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    At this time the japanese yen has had a very significant development, we can see from the volume of yen currency market competing with popular currency in the world, even a few months ago the yen remains the only Asian currency that could survive the crisis asia economic.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    At this time the japanese yen has had a very significant development, we can see from the volume of yen currency market competing with popular currency in the world, even a few months ago the yen remains the only Asian currency that could survive the crisis asia economic.
    Japanese yen is now a widely traded currency pair and is becoming many traders favorite. I like usdjpy and eurjpy because these pairs provide good liquidity to the traders. I like high volatility of these pairs as it increases our earning potential. Also these pairs have a low spread which gives us better trading conditions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I still have so much respect to the Japanese yen, it is not because of the way the money is, but the way the economy of the Japan is covering for the yen. In just last year, the government of the Japan makes sure that they dropped the yen to their taste by dropping it more pips, No other countries except New Zealand has done this ever since i started trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Japanese yen currency and the U.S. dollar is the dominant currency in the movement because in one day range can reach 150 pips in a few hours then when traders trade using the yen require substantial capital investment compared with other currencies and also must carefully guard in the open position

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    From my experience,I would like to add some little fact I know about the Japanese yen,firstly I know that Japanese yen is an import based economy,so during high demand of there product dealers would expect to buy the yen at a cheaper rate which is to say that for increase demand on export,there currency needs to be weakened,for customer to increase in demand,I believe that the ling term price of Japanese yen is mainly driven for the sake of exports.And also its commonly known that Japanese yen imports most of its energy such as crude,so if the price of crude is high it affects the yen economy and if the price of crude is low the yen would be favoured.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Japan is a very strong country, they are getting stronger too as their human resources is getting better all day long. I do not see a reason why they should not be like this as they believe well about themselves and what they are capable of doing. The YEN should still rule more than CNY because of the plans in place for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    As for me, i think that we need to concentrate on the JPY because then yen will keep ease more of their currency after all. But we need to wait for the next year around the Q2 in order to wait for the next japan's decision after all. Not all trader know about this because the lack in analysis and the information i think.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast