Japanese Yen: fact we should know - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Over the last 16 years, since the "currency panic" of 1995, the rate of the yen to the dollar, then to the euro, has fallen several times. Each time the weakening was due to feature of the monetary policy of the Bank of Japan and the large-scale placement of debt securities by the Ministry of Finance of Japan.

Having regard to the fact that the level of inflationary expectations in the economy remained consistently low, in the market for government debt, there formed a certain price corridor, which had an effect on the rate of the Japanese currency, the value of shares and the activity in capital flows (inflows and outflows).

During the last 16 years the rate of yen showed the ups and downs several times, which was due to the dynamics of the value of the government debt securities and the interest rate differential between Japanese and foreign assets.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-14-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Yen is becoming the favorite trading currency of the traders. I have seen many traders like this currency. I like usdjpy and eurjpy because these pairs have low spreads and also provide good liquidity to the traders. These factors increase our chances of earning profits in Forex.
    I would prefer to trade with EUR/JPY pair than UJ. We can see it now that UJ keep rising day by day and personally I can not do any analysis on the pair since the Yen keep falling down and unstable US Dollar. I choose to trade with EUR/JPY because the price always move up and down whether it is uptrend or downtrend. In one day, we can get at least 100 pips from this pair. I think analyzing this pair is much easier than UJ. Do you agree with me guys?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I would prefer to trade with EUR/JPY pair than UJ. We can see it now that UJ keep rising day by day and personally I can not do any analysis on the pair since the Yen keep falling down and unstable US Dollar. I choose to trade with EUR/JPY because the price always move up and down whether it is uptrend or downtrend. In one day, we can get at least 100 pips from this pair. I think analyzing this pair is much easier than UJ. Do you agree with me guys?
    though as it was us not forget that when the Japanese currency rose, the effect is very large when the Japanese yen strengthened, it only takes a little while the yen strengthened to a large volume of news when there is a very large, under any circumstances we must still take advantage of currency movements in forex to make a profit, including the news can also take advantage of the time to profit in forex transactions

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    though as it was us not forget that when the Japanese currency rose, the effect is very large when the Japanese yen strengthened, it only takes a little while the yen strengthened to a large volume of news when there is a very large, under any circumstances we must still take advantage of currency movements in forex to make a profit, including the news can also take advantage of the time to profit in forex transactions
    We can see that Yen was strengthened in the last weeks but weaken or falling against major currencies such as Euro and US Dollar in this 2 weeks. From now on, it feels like Yen's movement is controlled by other major currencies because its upside and downside movement is unstable. For example, we see that the trend in EUR/JPY is downtrend but in USD/JPY remain uptrend. This mean that in EUR/JPY, downtrend caused by weak Euro while uptrend in USD/JPY caused by strong US Dollar.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    good analysis Azis and you are right about the movement of the eur/jpy downtrend being caused by week Euro,now this week we are experiencing a great Euro strength and the eurusd is rallying up do you think that will affect the movement of the eurjpy and the usdjpy in an opposite direction it did last week when the situation was reversed?
    As you can see now both EUR/USD and EUR/JPY are rising to their strong resistance level. For EUR/USD, I think the price will continue to uptrend to level 1.3800 or more and EUR/JPY to level 136.00 I think in fundamentally, the reason why EUR/USD rising because of weak Dollar and Strong Euro. We know that the US government is reopen again but it won't make Dollar strong, they must pay their debt. This what caused US Dollar weaken. But the reason why EUR/JPY keep rising up because of strong Euro against weak Yen. We know that all Europe country is in their best economic condition.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    All the previous worries about the JPY are over now at this moment all the concentration is on USD if some thing happen worse with USD then it become worse for the JPY pairs too. Personally i also prefer to trader JPY pairs because when we consider Japan's economy that make it easy to trade all of these pairs with just one analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    trading with USD/JPY may be so risky for any trader right now the price is go bad you may predict the price in a direction but in fact the price will move any where so it may be risky to trade with this pair in my opinion i lost many trades by trading with this pair only so i do not prefer to trade with this pair ever .
    This pair depends on the economy condition of the USA and Japan. But the most factor now a days that this pair shows a good trading pair. If we can observe the pair closely then we can find a strategy for it, If the Stock of the Japanese market and USA market goes up then the pair also goes up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Yes we should know the fact. USDJPY is my favorite pair for trading but now a day I am only scalping with this pair. Market makes me hesitate for a long trade. But Negative data is chance to this pair for downside moving. So waiting for positive news of US. I hope it's will give big move in up side.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I don't think its a stable pair to trade. I lose a lot of money by trading in this pair. Its now volatile and really its hardly realize which direction it will go. So i suggest anyone to not to trade with this pair unless it got fluidity. Yes this is one of the most popular pair but now it have a lot of risk to trade with. So be careful before doing anything.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't think its a stable pair to trade. I lose a lot of money by trading in this pair. Its now volatile and really its hardly realize which direction it will go. So i suggest anyone to not to trade with this pair unless it got fluidity. Yes this is one of the most popular pair but now it have a lot of risk to trade with. So be careful before doing anything.

yes this pair move in more pips so we must put in our mind we need about 250$ to this pair if we want to be in safe and use 0.1 lot volume but we can trade on the chances on many pair not on one only pair to learn how to trade according to the quality not trade randomly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    yes this pair move in more pips so we must put in our mind we need about 250$ to this pair if we want to be in safe and use 0.1 lot volume but we can trade on the chances on many pair not on one only pair to learn how to trade according to the quality not trade randomly
    I do not really understand the resaon why you said that the traders should have $250 to trade the jpy based currency. i do not thinks that this is very correct, except for the gbpjpy that is moving that very fast. And if you know the things that you are doing in the market, you cam work well with it. All traders that are using usdjpy too knows that they are slow moving.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast