Japanese Yen: fact we should know - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Japanese Yen: fact we should know

Over the last 16 years, since the "currency panic" of 1995, the rate of the yen to the dollar, then to the euro, has fallen several times. Each time the weakening was due to feature of the monetary policy of the Bank of Japan and the large-scale placement of debt securities by the Ministry of Finance of Japan.

Having regard to the fact that the level of inflationary expectations in the economy remained consistently low, in the market for government debt, there formed a certain price corridor, which had an effect on the rate of the Japanese currency, the value of shares and the activity in capital flows (inflows and outflows).

During the last 16 years the rate of yen showed the ups and downs several times, which was due to the dynamics of the value of the government debt securities and the interest rate differential between Japanese and foreign assets.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by alif View Post
    For me, USD/JPY is not so risky. This is one of my favorite pairs. This pair is not too volatile. I think this pair is suitable for new trader like me. But other JPY pairs, like GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, these are not suitable for new comers. These are very volatile, and it mean these are very risky. So, in my point of view, USD/JPY is not risky.
    yes you are right these jby pairs are not good for new traders because these are some times too much volatile to predict,but i also like very much to trade with these pairs because these pairs are too much profitable to me because now i have very much experience with these pair movements..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    your information actually confused me a bit. but i stilll prefer trading with USD/JPY pair , im not telling its stable but worth the run.as forecasted japanese growth in economy was robust in the first quarter now its declining.
    made my buck on that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Anyway, i believe that the main problem might be solves in the Japan Yen for now. As you can see, they are having a difficult time in selling their products out and that's why they are doing a crazy inflation last year. The main reason for that is because the difficulty in selling their product not only in US but also in other. Since the main problem in their sales is because of China and for now China isn't doing more inflation, i quess the next super volatility in the Japan Yen will need to wait. Now we should focus to the US's taper.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmahabub View Post
    These days Japan yen one of the most well-liked as well as largely dealt forex pairs. I'm keen on usdjpy as well as eurjpy since these kinds of pairs possess minimal advances plus produce great liquidity towards the dealers. I'm keen on high volatility of the pairs since it improves the potential to gain great earnings with the money.
    Japanese yen is one of the most widely traded currency pair in the world. Its a close competitor for the Us dollar. Its my favorite trading pair as it is highly volatile. I prefer to trade usdjpy and eurjpy because they are dangerous and highly volatile which gives us chance to earn great profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Japanese yen is one of the most widely traded currency pair in the world. Its a close competitor for the Us dollar. Its my favorite trading pair as it is highly volatile. I prefer to trade usdjpy and eurjpy because they are dangerous and highly volatile which gives us chance to earn great profits.
    Yeah, i believe that Japan yen surely one of the most volatile pair but for now, the yen won't be too much volatile anymore because they've made many decisions already and the market won't be moving quite yet. now the focus will directed to the usd because the decision of the taper is what we're waiting for now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Yeah, i believe that Japan yen surely one of the most volatile pair but for now, the yen won't be too much volatile anymore because they've made many decisions already and the market won't be moving quite yet. now the focus will directed to the usd because the decision of the taper is what we're waiting for now.
    This was a really nice update. Japanese yen has given us days of very high volatility in the recent past and many traders went crazy. What appeared impossible became possible due to the high volatility of japanese yen. Now the main focus will certainly be with eurusd and it is expected to give some volatile days ahead.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    This was a really nice update. Japanese yen has given us days of very high volatility in the recent past and many traders went crazy. What appeared impossible became possible due to the high volatility of japanese yen. Now the main focus will certainly be with eurusd and it is expected to give some volatile days ahead.
    Japanese yen gives us both good movement and is also very liquid. It is among the top traded pairs in the world. I like this pair because of its high volatility which improves the potential to gain great earnings. High volatility also makes trading more interesting.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Today Japanese yen one of the most popular and largely traded currency pairs. I like usdjpy and eurjpy because these pairs have low spreads and also provide good liquidity to the traders. I like high volatility of these pairs as it increases our potential to earn good profits on our capital.
    Yes japanese yen is third most traded currency in forex market. In japan interest rates are very low and that is the reason their people find it worth to borrow money in japan to invest it elsewhere in the world. So japanies yen value remain low compare to other currencies. Due to policy changes and supply and demand about yen its value keep changing making currency pair with yen a volatile pair making that an attractive where traders see huge profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    I also like the usd/jyp and it is the most popular currency pair and many are going to trade in this pair and in this pair one can surely get the good earning and i am also earning in this currency pair and it is always advantage for me to trade in this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Almost everyday yen make a huge movements on the market place. As we can see eur/jpy which have more than 100 pips at generally. Especially in tokyo and london session this pair is more volatile then other. Personally, this is one of my favorite pairs to trade everyday.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast