MultiTerminal - MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM)

Thread: MultiTerminal - MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM)

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

MultiTerminal - MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM)

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal is a trading terminal intended to manage several accounts simultaneously.

RoboForex MultiTerminal can be of a great help to managers controlling investor accounts, and to traders working with several accounts at the same time.

RoboForex MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM Software) includes the functionality of a client terminal, allowing a manager to execute trade orders using standard МТ4 tools.
    RoboForex MultiTerminal allows you to manage several accounts located at the same trade server. You can send an order to several accounts with a single click. MultiTerminal can also distribute the sent order between the accounts, taking into consideration current profit, balance and available funds. MultiTerminal saves order history, making it more comfortable for a manager to work with.

Your clients and orders Opening new orders
    1.png 2.png
    Closing orders Issuing pending orders
    3.png 4.png

The main features of RoboForex MultiTerminal are:
    • an opportunity to open a position in several accounts with a single click
    • an opportunity to open a position of a different volume at different accounts, depending on current funds at each account or available funds at all accounts
    • an opportunity to open an equal position at each account
    • an opportunity to control up to 128 accounts at the same time
    • an opportunity to use all order types, including pending ones
    • an opportunity to view order history
    • a multilingual user interface using standard МТ4 tools

Please note that you can find a detailed “User Manual” for MultiTerminal by selecting "Help Topics" in the Help menu or by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard.

RoboForex MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM Software) (1.8 Mb) - Download

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    If i have 2 account Fix cent and Pro cent so i can manage those account at the same time?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support RoboForex Support #1's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dindinaq View Post
    If i have 2 account Fix cent and Pro cent so i can manage those account at the same time?
    You can install and use only two MAMs in this example.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing for now I am have only one account but in future if i have to two account them I will surely MT4 terminal its a very good software according to me if you have to many account because you can't handle all accounts on chart at once thanks for sharing once again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    RoboForex MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM Software) includes the functionality of a client terminal, allowing a manager to execute trade orders using standard МТ4 tools.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for sharing for now I am have only one account but in future if i have to two account them I will surely MT4 terminal its a very good software according to me if you have to many account because you can't handle all accounts on chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in multiterminal, may i use the procent or fix cent account. minimum order value on multiterminal ?
    if i have 10$ account balance , will i able to use the multiterminal ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    in multiterminal, may i use the procent or fix cent account. minimum order value on multiterminal ?
    if i have 10$ account balance , will i able to use the multiterminal ?
    Multiterminal only a platform used to manage Several account, so you can execute orders with a single click on Several account, suppose you have 2 accounts, $ 10 on the first account, and $ 20 on the second account. You can open a buy or sell order simultaneously in both accounts. But as I know that there are no chart in multiterminal platform. So you have to watch the charts in another plaform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Many thanks with regard to discussing for the time being I'm possess just one accounts however in long term in the event that i must 2 accounts all of them I'll certainly MT4 fatal it's an excellent software program based on me personally if you need to numerous accounts since you cannot manage just about all company accounts upon graph.

Not allowed!