4 reasons to get rid of them overcome the specter of loss and profits begin - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4 reasons to get rid of them overcome the specter of loss and profits begin

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

4 reasons to get rid of them overcome the specter of loss and profits begin

All of us suffer from the specter of loss and repeated .. And find some say we have learned and studied and analyzed , but to no avail .. We address the problem side and forget the other side .. Ahianna may lose because of no account did not originally preparing him
    Bugs will not exceed four axes are the basis of the losses . ?
    1 - way trade ( strategy used include the analysis and the like )
    2 - the style of trading ( Risk Management Do you have it or not )
    3 - the psychological factor ( psychological pressures and whims of self such as greed and fear him you got rid of them or after )
    4 - Place trading and provide the means of communication and the like , and the alternatives available in cases of holidays ..
    Believe me, this will not be abandoned by the four axes . Ask yourself where the defect ... In order to cure him .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    That's true ,,knowing your faults and identifying them to work in them would go a long way in making you become a better forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    over trading is not a good think to do.so we should be know more that need a better thinking that need a better quality for the market.so we should be know more that as a trader have to be more capable that need a better policy and so many more.so we have to be more thinkingly that need a better quality and also be more capable about the market and so many more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Yeah you have mentioned it right but it's to hard to get over it than to identify it. I have managed to survive other factors but psychology of trading is getting me pressurized before trading and due which I have to postpone the trade even if I am getting a good market entry and other plans are working nicely. So I have been trying to start meditation classes for proper mind control.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    a very good trading analysis a very good risk management use and a very good self control these all things are very important to make profit consistently in forex a need a very cool mind to take a best decision in trading i always pay much attention on self control at the time of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    these are good four tips for trading,the trader should trade with good strategy to be able to know the proper positions for trading, then he heed also to trade with low risk and money management plan to trade safely with low risk, this will make the trader trade with relax and will not be tense and stressful so he will be able to trade successfully with little risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    knowledge is the main thing to get more experience.if you achieve good knowledge then naturally experience will come.you also increase your experience by more practice on demo account. We can easily increase our trading experience by facing the losses and mistakes in the real account. Then we learn from the mistakes and these mistakes when removed then we increase our trading experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    yes you are right we get rid of loss when we not work in trading with faith and not work in forex trading with hard working and we make our trades with not having experience and we go to loss that thing is not possible pr us and we not manage our trading properly then we go to losses

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trader that want to make profits from the market needs to avoid random trading and needs to be a good analyzer, the trader needs to trade when find a strong signal from the market and needs to trade with clear strategy, this will help the trader to become a good trader and know how to trade properly and how to make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    As Forex trading is a highly risky business,we can not avoid losses in this business.Every trader need proper knowledge and experience to trade in this business and to earn a huge amount of profit.Trader usually loss because of lack of knowledge and experience about the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234