What are the best strategies that can be used in the Forex markets?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are the best strategies that can be used in the Forex markets?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

What are the best strategies that can be used in the Forex markets?

However, there is one fundamental principle of respect Forex trading strategies, and the important thing is to have a specific trading strategy rolling.
    And is something which separates the Forex trading and gambling between.
    You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in Forex in order to increase profit opportunities,
    And many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the process in the case of trading profit.
    But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we came to forex trading for business and not for game, gambling and even hobby or sports, this is a real and pure business, then we need to know our own characteristic first before we learn deeply about something then we do not need to guess what is the best trading system for us, make sure that we get one which is suitable with ours, and so this is the best trading for us then we only need to follow and develop it,
    no matter for what methods we use for trading, and if we feel comfortable, easy and simple to understand, then this is the best one for us,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    I developed one really profitable strategy that rely on average true range. I am using it on eur/usd, and i first define what value does ATR have, on a daily time frame, and if it for example 60 pips then I wait for eur/usd to make that 60 pips on a day, and then I open counter trend order with stop of 40 pips and take profit 40 pips. It can be also used on smaller time frame , but first do the test of historical data.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I used price action techniques in order to look as opening reversals and channel breakouts within a channel channel extreme outside bars and climatic action at top or low and exhaustion at the at the end of trend and final flags failure are my favourite strategies

And if anybody lôk to trade price action then these techniques with price action are necessary and it really tests the quality and patience to practice these all and use them to profit

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My Friend we know there are many strategies in the trading, we can use any one of them on the other hand we can get many strategies here in this forum but I believe following other's strategy is not good for anyone, better develop a own strategy and try to develop that strategy by doing practice in Demo accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is full of strategies and advices but in my view even with the best best strategy there are chances that we get loss, because in this business there are so many other factors which come into play while trading so what is important along with strategy is our trading psychology which can only improve with knowledge and practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    There is no such strategy as best strategy because what suits you might not suit another person. The best things is before you open your trade, you must decide on your currency pairs, decide on the time frame, technical and fundamental analysis. All these will streamline your thoughts and process to garner maximum profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    I developed one really profitable strategy that rely on average true range. I am using it on eur/usd, and i first define what value does ATR have, on a daily time frame, and if it for example 60 pips then I wait for eur/usd to make that 60 pips on a day, and then I open counter trend order with stop of 40 pips and take profit 40 pips. It can be also used on smaller time frame , but first do the test of historical data.
    well this strategy can work only at certain times and not all the time and it is safer to always target 50% as maximum retracement, so for a daily range of 60 pips your maximum target should be 30pips and it will be safer to target 20pips and dont try this at the end of a trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    there is no such right or wrong strategy in the forex market. but the thing that make you profitable is your discipline about the maintaining of your trading strategy. you first determine how should you trade among many strategy. but sometimes also it is needed to imply new strategy. it will make you more stable in the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    there is no such right or wrong strategy in the forex market. but the thing that make you profitable is your discipline about the maintaining of your trading strategy. you first determine how should you trade among many strategy. but sometimes also it is needed to imply new strategy. it will make you more stable in the market.
    seems indeed so if we want to succeed in this trade using a strategy that first we know is our understanding that the strategy is well when it is our strategy to better understand the trade it will be able to make ourselves will continue to work well in trade and we also will have the opportunity to be successful in trading also

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast