Newsletters economic
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Newsletters economic

I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all

You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical. One advice do not try to trade random, or entering in the position without any specific reason or just relying on your intuition. In that case you have all chances to loose all your deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical. One advice do not try to trade random, or entering in the position without any specific reason or just relying on your intuition. In that case you have all chances to loose all your deposit.
    I do not fully agree with you that without knowing fundamental analysis you can make trade properly. If you really want to make profit properly the you need to analysis the market by technically and fundamentally also. If you have enough knowledge and information about economic news then you can able to make profitable trade.

Quote Originally Posted by masud786 View Post
    I do not fully agree with you that without knowing fundamental analysis you can make trade properly. If you really want to make profit properly the you need to analysis the market by technically and fundamentally also. If you have enough knowledge and information about economic news then you can able to make profitable trade.
    yes. you are absolutely right. but only news or fundamental analyzing dependable trading also not helpful so there is both existing necessary before entry or exit from the market. so every traders must need to develop the own trading style via update knowldge and review of market.
    Last edited by mohabbat; 06-22-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    Don't loss you hope.

You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical.
    well, i don't agree with you. It's possible that a trader trade without knowing fundamental,but actually that trader is trading blindly without knowing what's happening in market and why. Technical trade doesn't help to catch big trade, trader dependent only technical analysis can be quite successful in short term trade but for long term trading they will fail. And for lack of fundamental analysis they're opened to risks caused by fundamental factors.

you are right.technical analysis is most important.i also trade on technical analysis.i can earn much money by scalping and intraday trading.
    Actually i think a trader can work at one type of analysis at a time.if he would follow many things,he would become confused.
    so,if you want to trade only technical,then just avoid big fundamental events.

You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical.
    Yes, a trader can trade with help of technical analysis. But then he is trading on patterns or historical charts, he doesn't know why movement in market is happening, so if market starts to move against him he will feel unsafe and may exit from trade with loss. But there are many times when that is actually a short term move and if the trader knew that he wouldn't get loss from that.

Yes your suggestion is good but avoiding the news is not the good way of the trading.I think the news is very important topic in the forex market so every newbie should get introduced to it and see the price action how it reacts to the news reports..it is not necessary trade during the news but sure watch the market for experience.

Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    Yes your suggestion is good but avoiding the news is not the good way of the trading.I think the news is very important topic in the forex market so every newbie should get introduced to it and see the price action how it reacts to the news reports..it is not necessary trade during the news but sure watch the market for experience.
    If one can understand the possible market movement which the released news may bring, then for sure trading the news can be very much advantageous for the traders to make quick gains in the forex market. But most of the traders who are beginners normally do not understand the news impact on the price action because of which they are asked to avoid the news trading. Otherwise its always very much advantageous to be news trader.

Well , but we can make good profit very quickly when any high volatility news or economy comes.and it is very popular way for scalping lot of scalper just wait for this situation so I am not agree with you. otherwise there is no way for avoiding this chance because this is very special moment for trader,
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast