Newsletters economic - Page 5
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysZoz View Post
    Important that we follow the strong economic news and news in general and work on analyzing the news well and do not rush in the analysis and important to follow the news of good sites so we can be excluded from the times when the powerful News
    Well, i do not thinks that it is all the time that we should follow the economic news, it is only the time that you are certain about what might come out of the news that we should be following the news no matter how strong. It could detrimental to follow the news at times, even if you do not rush into it, there are some aftermath effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ohakaba ikenna View Post
    Or in other words fundamental analysis, well I would agree with you in the importance of reading up on news letters because this would expand your knowledge on economics and use this advantage while trading the currency market, I myself am still learning to understand the terminology of some economical indicator.
    if we want to do as a trader fundamental analysis then indeed we must continue to learn how to perform fundamental analysis or reading in the trade so that we will be able to continue to be better in this trade for the success we continue to learn fundamental analysis because after all this is a very fundamental to have an influence on market movement will indeed be able to support us for the better

You are able to industry without having understanding basic evaluation, simply discover whenever information happen and don't industry at the moment. Which means that you'll depend on specialized evaluation as well as most of newcomers just industry specialized. 1 guidance don't attempt to industry arbitrary, or even getting into within the placement with no particular cause or simply counting on your own instinct. If so you've just about all probabilities in order to free all of your down payment

in fact the news give us information about the economic of the country and how the currency is flourish or not but we all know some time the news impact appear some time on the market before the time of it about 10 min but we must take in our mind that news make change in the trends but the original trend on the big frames will return back again

If you can read newsletter well then the decision which you make in trading will be better,you know that market moves according to the country conditions,when you find the bad situation in some countries then you will know it will impact the market,fluctuation will increase according to the situation.

Banned
    Well you can do trade without fundamental analysis too in this market but I never prefer anyone to do trade in news time because this business is not a easy business a strong news can damage our trading very badly so please be careful with that and keep focus on fundamental analysis

Without knowing any fundamental analysis its very hard to do trading in market I know there are many traders in this market who like to trade with long term news so for them its very necessary to keep an eye on strong news otherwise they can loose fund in forex

My dear friends I am not agree with you ema 10. if you are a long term trader and if you use a large stop loss you need to know abot the news. market changes in a significant way after the fundamental changes of the market. so it is the best to trade according to the news.

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    it is very good to learn from the beginning how you do this trade with economic analysis although perhaps we should start by learning the trade first terhnikal analysis as part of our basic analysis in this business and this will greatly help us in this trade for the better as well in our trade is with the study of early trade to trade economic news

My dear friends I am not agree with you ema 10. if you are a long term trader and if you use a large stop loss you need to know abot the news. market changes in a significant way after the fundamental changes of the market. so it is the best to trade according to the news.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast