Newsletters economic - Page 4
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    During early stages of a forex trading career one should always focus on learning the basics and avoid all other distractions. For example you can just master your self in trading resistance, support, retest on daily time frame. If you just master these 3 you will get plenty of opportunities in a month. Newsletter, economic news etc will add to more confusion during early stages and hence they should be kept away.

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    At the initial stage, you might be confused if you are active in reading economic newsletter. I think you should learn technical analysis on a demo account. If you have mastered the technical analysis, then maybe you can learn fundamental. Includes reading economic newsletter.

But if you have more time to read the newspaper economy, then it is your decision. I think it is good to adding your insight.

I am not agree with you the EMA 10. if you are an long term trader who and if you utilize an extensive stop loss need to know abot the news. changes in the market in an important way then fundamental changes on the market. so you to the top to to trade According to news.

Trader
    News influence can't be ruled out but in-depth news analysis should be taken and I think we should ask mods to open up some thread which give us all details of the release such as participation rate, working hours, average increase in income in employment data. That give us better picture to know the release in details and provide better picture if technicals are favourable

regards

I think news trade is good for an experience person. A fundamental news publishing time forex market fluctuated. It may your favorable direction or it may be turn your dis favorable direction. If you understand forex fundamental news, then it may give you a good profit. News would make market moves in trending movement so we can follow the trending news it was bullish or bearish. When one stop order is hitted, we should close the others and we can gain at least 20-30 pips from trending because of news

Economic Newsletter in the Forex is the key point of traders so that we can earn an gain much more so that it will bring joy and happiness in our trading system.so if u are bargainer u have to say and think it accordingly so that it bring money.

Important that we follow the strong economic news and news in general and work on analyzing the news well and do not rush in the analysis and important to follow the news of good sites so we can be excluded from the times when the powerful News

Every trader will know how much fluctuation the news can make the market, the news is another type of fundamental factor which helps us to analyze the fundamental structure as well if you know how to trade with the news, you can make handy pips also.

But there are many traders who does not trader when news is to be coming, that's because sometimes the news may make the market to move in unpredictable way and for that some traders who are not that sure about news trading wont trade when news will be coming.

Economic releases, news, economic or political mission to pursue them, and we know we analyzed because it can affect currency rates should be analyzed well so that it can deliberate and know how to walk, especially as the trend News

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysZoz View Post
    Economic releases, news, economic or political mission to pursue them, and we know we analyzed because it can affect currency rates should be analyzed well so that it can deliberate and know how to walk, especially as the trend News
    I agree with you in any event every political, economic, legal and so forth that affects the currency of our analysis is that it must be said that in the forex business is going to be a lot of things that we learned in our ability to grow in the analysis is not just enough sometimes with technical analysis course in this business that have a lot to learn fundamental analysis and so on

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast