Newsletters economic - Page 45
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Newsletters economic

I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Brother if you want to know about the fundamental news about forex market then you should know about differ forex education and fundamental news sites there are many all over the internet from where you can know about fundamental analysis there is no need to read news letters or articles

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well , I am trade on this market many years and I follow to economical event always, and I have some knowledge about economical indicators but after then I am try to avoid the news because I know that this is very quick way for earn money but overall it is not good for all.
    of course that in this trade we have to develop and oversee how the news because it is not possible for us to avoid economic news that will be released in this trade given that we know there is a chance that we will be able to make a success when knowing good analytical skills because we know that in the business of news will have a market moving factors

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    of course that in this trade we have to develop and oversee how the news because it is not possible for us to avoid economic news that will be released in this trade given that we know there is a chance that we will be able to make a success when knowing good analytical skills because we know that in the business of news will have a market moving factors
    New traders would certainly most of the time be unaware of the economic impacts and the same happened with me that i was unaware of the major news releases and because of this i had to incur some huge amount of loss because of huge market fluctuation. And from then i have been keeping myself updated with economic events regularly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    From your thread it seems that you are not taking forex trading seriously. Newslettters are published to increase your forex knowledge. If you are not taking it seriously then you would soon suffer an unrecoverable loss. Try to read more and more blogs and online articles.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Newsletter helps the traders that are particular about data trading in forex, this is the information gathering that is part of the whole fundamental trading in the market. It takes time before the trader get success in it, but in the case of a good impact on the right side for the trader, that means success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Doing business with the forex news is not a fair idea. There are certain traders who by their tactics spread such news which would open their ways to make money. Newsletter economics is beneficial if the news is right . Otherwise, there are many articles which can also be used.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by directdealer View Post
    Newsletter helps the traders that are particular about data trading in forex, this is the information gathering that is part of the whole fundamental trading in the market. It takes time before the trader get success in it, but in the case of a good impact on the right side for the trader, that means success.
    For newcomers, it seems a newspaper subscription via email is very useful to help you guys get the latest information about the current state of the economy and fundamentals. So you guys have to marking the approval that Robo Forex will send you an email every time, it's can be done when making new trading account. I can enjoy economic growth and forex from my email, without having to look for myself. This is helpful in situations when I'm busy or so much work at the office.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i completely disagree with the above statement that all you need to do is to trade with the news that is coming out , if this is easy as explained then i will have to see how easy it is because news trading are meant for professionals who know how to analyze the effect of the news to the market and trade as such.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is better to know the economic conditions of the countries t be able to analyze their economic conditions and know their currencies strength, so this give a clear picture about the current and future movement of the market, so this will hep us to take a proper decision for trading, also we should know the effect of each news on the market movement to be able to trade well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    To read trading news is a great idea to learn for beginners. Traders Paradise is the right news site for getting all details about trading, forex and stock market.

Not allowed!

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast