Newsletters economic - Page 44
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Forex trading is very interesting business.we need to have both technical and fundamental tricks for successful trading and long time survival in this field.
    We can check daily news from economic calender and there are many sites that can give us daily news update.

Economic newsletter is very important for any forex trader. The value of a currency depends on it's country's economic performance. So for predicting movement of a currency demands to know the economic condition of the related country. Economic newsletter can help a trader in knowing that.

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanullah View Post
    Economic newsletter is very important for any forex trader. The value of a currency depends on it's country's economic performance. So for predicting movement of a currency demands to know the economic condition of the related country. Economic newsletter can help a trader in knowing that.
    off course,newsletter economics have great importance for traders.mostly we work with technical strategies and it can give us much profit.we know the fact that any big news can change the situation of market.that's way we should have a tight look on up coming new events.

the news is a very vital aspect of the forieg ncurrency trading . and it is the most strong factor which maskes rthe market moves in a very wiide manner . so i think that the trader kw9ho always depends on the economic news he may find support at times other do not find . the news varies froom its importance and its influence we may find the strong , weak and the medium influenc

Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical. One advice do not try to trade random, or entering in the position without any specific reason or just relying on your intuition. In that case you have all chances to loose all your deposit.
    Well , but we can make good profit very quickly when any high volatility news or economy comes.and it is very popular way for scalping lot of scalper just wait for this situation so I am not agree with you. otherwise there is no way for avoiding this chance because this is very special moment for trader,
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaisarfarooq403 View Post
    Forex trading is very interesting business.we need to have both technical and fundamental tricks for successful trading and long time survival in this field.
    We can check daily news from economic calender and there are many sites that can give us daily news fd
    news time is very important for successful work and profit in this field.when i was new in this field, i have lost much capital during news times.i was working with technical analysis but news time caused of loss.then realized the importance of news and now working with proper fundamental analysis.

I think news letters very big support for economy understanding. because Forex global trading not any simple trading place so there is various type of knowladge so much essential , but we can not depend in one thing because Forex knowladge not available and easy to collection
    Don't loss you hope.

I think the the newsletter is very important to us to review at every morning for it some times reveals a lot of the un known facts which we may do not know and may be very vital to us in our trading . but some times the news letter contains some idioms which are not familiar to us as a trder from other jArabian countries

Newsletter economics is a good step in spreading the forex related news to its traders . In this way, traders can get assistance that how they can trader and wht conditions are being observed by the market. Numerous blogs and online contents are also written to spread the forex related news. Like robo forex also offers many forums just for the sake of knoiwledge.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    i completely disagree with the above statement that all you need to do is to trade with the news that is coming out , if this is easy as explained then i will have to see how easy it is because news trading are meant for professionals who know how to analyze the effect of the news to the market and trade as such.
    Well , I am trade on this market many years and I follow to economical event always, and I have some knowledge about economical indicators but after then I am try to avoid the news because I know that this is very quick way for earn money but overall it is not good for all.
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast