Newsletters economic - Page 43
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Fundamental analysis or having knowledge of coming news is very important. Fundamental analysis has the power to make the trend even more stronger or totally change it. There are websites from which we can see the todays news release but that is not enough. We have to learn this analysis type and be able to understand and analyze market with each type of news.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    Fundamental analysis or having knowledge of coming news is very important. Fundamental analysis has the power to make the trend even more stronger or totally change it. There are websites from which we can see the todays news release but that is not enough. We have to learn this analysis type and be able to understand and analyze market with each type of news.
    Serious trading expertise is required on this regard, if you understand the sue of the forex trading system very well, you will know that the fundamental trading is very risk and pronounced at the same time . Meaning that it can fail the trader or help the trader. It will now deal with the source of gathering of information of the trader and its interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Serious trading expertise is required on this regard, if you understand the sue of the forex trading system very well, you will know that the fundamental trading is very risk and pronounced at the same time . Meaning that it can fail the trader or help the trader. It will now deal with the source of gathering of information of the trader and its interpretation.
    I also think that there is indeed a fundamental analysis is lacking right and good that we do not have good analytical knowledge but it is not always you succumb or another part of her we can continue to learn and continue to be a trader who can read a situation like that so we can analyzing the news

You need to gather fundamental knowledge for your better trading life. So when you will join this business, you need to start fundamental study that time. When you will understand a fundamental news & able to apply it on your trade, you find huge amount of profit from that trade. But never start to apply it after join, take time & when you will be a expert that time only do this.

Banned
    some traders will have the choice to use trading strategies, some take fundamental analysis where the news is the basic of this system, and no doubt , fundamental analysis is good system that use the news as signals, but traders need to understand how to read it, but i guess it is good if the traders can combine it with technical analysis, they will complete each others

I really appreciate your idea of newsletter economics. Newsletter economics can help us understand forex trading in a more comprehensive way. It will instill in them the skills of forex trading. Newsletter economics and article reading is a plus point in adding your forex knowledge. Through such steps you can even generate new ways to do forex trading. You get the idea of when and how should you proceed to this business.

Quote Originally Posted by ATHAR View Post
    I really appreciate your idea of newsletter economics. Newsletter economics can help us understand forex trading in a more comprehensive way. It will instill in them the skills of forex trading. Newsletter economics and article reading is a plus point in adding your forex knowledge. Through such steps you can even generate new ways to do forex trading. You get the idea of when and how should you proceed to this business.
    I am of the opinion that irrespective of the type of trader we are either technical or fundamental forex traders. It is always best for the traders if they can keep track on the economic events such that they can plan for their trades accordingly. Knowledge is critical for surviving in any field and in any trading style for that matter.

The news or the fundamental is important to make a good trade. But it is possible to trade without following the fundamental for short term trades. We can make short term trades by following the technical market analysis. But for making long term trades one must need to have enough knowledge on the fundamental things or newsletters.

[lang=zh-CN]It is an important topics and thanked for this.Forex market depends on economic condition because it is a market of currency .A currency is the publisher of the country condition.A trader always look after the news of all currency pair condition.If you do not do that you can make much profit as you want.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by mannan View Post
    [lang=zh-CN]It is an important topics and thanked for this.Forex market depends on economic condition because it is a market of currency .A currency is the publisher of the country condition.A trader always look after the news of all currency pair condition.If you do not do that you can make much profit as you want.[/lang]
    I am not subscribed to any official newsletters regarding the economic events. But i do watch the forex factory website regularly for any major official news releases such that i can time my trade accordingly without having to get trapped with the news trading which is not my preferred way of trading in the forex market.

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast