Newsletters economic - Page 42
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

The fibonacci retracement, and the rcs, are very effective way of analysis, and therefore will require that a trader will focus on the bigger pictures because the hihger timeframes have more wieght to this. Traders that are trading with the fibonacci should watch out for the pivot point also. i absolutely don't agree with the above declaration that all you need to do is to business with the information that is arriving out , if this is simple as described then i will have to see how simple it is because information dealing are intended for experts who know how to evaluate the impact of the information to the industry and business as such.

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    if you want to succeed then you should analyze news indeed some papers on economic conditions should be read before looking at how the data or economic calendar will be released that will make you better able to determine the impact to the market so that it will make you be far more effective in this trade in the existing benefit

Banned
    [lang=id]some traders will take some methods for trading forex, and they will use the basic to analyze the market, some take technical analysis and some take fundamental analysis, to read the news, traders need to have the ability to make a conclusion before put the order in the market as decision, they need to know the impact that is caused by some news when it was released,[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all

my partner and i absolutely argue while using the above declaration that every you want to do is always to business while using the announcement that's developing, if that is effortless while defined i then must observe effortless it is because announcement exchanging usually are designed for pros which understand how to evaluate the effect of the announcement to the industry in addition to business so.

news trading is a good way to trade and i love news trading because news trading gives us so many pips in the short time that' why many traders use news trading to make good profits and i love my news trading strategy and this is very good for me and i love this strategy

Quote Originally Posted by arafatbd View Post
    hi pal, numerous traders who listen closely about serious analysis, people use a news for the guide designed for trading, people bring calender economic and / or shcedule after the news can be presented, so they look for this moment in time for buying, nowadays, there's lots of suppliers or websites so, who offer it with the help of free or payments,
    but if you don't plan to follow it methods, perfect technical analysis, you only have got to had a look at chart and additionally understand it
    because the analysis of news as an important element in this trade for us to analyze the market and if you are not able to perform fundamental analysis in trading then this will allow you to be in this trade would be bad and I'm sure in this trade, we must strive to find a trade this will be better on fundamental analysis so that we can better analyze and do not just rely on technical analysis

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    because the analysis of news as an important element in this trade for us to analyze the market and if you are not able to perform fundamental analysis in trading then this will allow you to be in this trade would be bad and I'm sure in this trade, we must strive to find a trade this will be better on fundamental analysis so that we can better analyze and do not just rely on technical analysis
    Many a times it has happened with me that the possible news to be released will always differ from the forecasts given by the famous news websites. Hence, having a sound knowledge regarding the price action of the respective currency pair it critical for the traders success in the forex market. It is always helpful to remain updated regarding the economic events.

If you are a short term trader and if you prefer trading in forex market only in case of news, then definitely within short time you can earn some good money rather i would say you can become a scalper based on economic news releases. At times it has been observed that market quickly reacts to the news which are of good impact like NFP, Rate Decision, Unemployment Figures Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by future2012 View Post
    If you are a short term trader and if you prefer trading in forex market only in case of news, then definitely within short time you can earn some good money rather i would say you can become a scalper based on economic news releases. At times it has been observed that market quickly reacts to the news which are of good impact like NFP, Rate Decision, Unemployment Figures Etc.
    wow, I guess it is not good idea if we do scalping at the time of economic news releases, short term trading is will give the potential to make profits more quickly because we do trade within the short duration, scalpers should trade in the sideways area, but if allows for scalping in trending area, I think trading one direction is the right solution.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

But i think economic news releases having its own impact on the movement of the currency pair and to the best of my trading i found that the economic news releases at times found to exaggerate the move of a currency pair to large extent. So if one want to be trader based on the news only, then also he/she can make money out of forex.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast