Newsletters economic - Page 41
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    Many website and broker offer newletter. They can directly send you email about daily forecast and daily technical and also daily fundamental. You also can read news from your meta trader platform. Meta trader now become complete fascility.
    I recommend you to read newsletter from very popular news media such blooomberg adn reuters

Trader
    Economic news is important in forex business. This kind of news allow us to make money with forex business to view the best result of a trader. The more we will learn , the more we can earn with forex business. So it is better to find the best result in forex business with fundamental news. Our fundamental news works as our self respect and also show us best result of forex.

Yes that's the major thing while economy trading is done by analyzing the market movements on the basis of the countries GDP or economy. I used to follow the bbc news about the countries current status of economic growth ans some discussions based over it by senior analysts or businessmen of the country and that gives me ideas how to execute the trade and in which currency pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FOREXFOREX View Post
    Yes that's the major thing while economy trading is done by analyzing the market movements on the basis of the countries GDP or economy. I used to follow the bbc news about the countries current status of economic growth ans some discussions based over it by senior analysts or businessmen of the country and that gives me ideas how to execute the trade and in which currency pairs.
    Doing trading with such vast amounts of information we cannot correctly determine how or when to trade as it can make us feel panic of our trades and we may eventually not trade at all. Even on trades which are very easy to make profit. When we need to trade effectively we must use everything but it should also be effective enough.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    i completely disagree with the above statement that all you need to do is to trade with the news that is coming out , if this is easy as explained then i will have to see how easy it is because news trading are meant for professionals who know how to analyze the effect of the news to the market and trade as such.
    Economics has helped us understand so much about the way things are in this world. It has helped to find efficiency in the market and it has helped are industries grow thus it is very important to understand economics in terms of forex because any thing economic will have an effect on the market no matter how small.

Sure it is very important that a trader should have good knowledge about economic news. A trader should have at least the basic understanding of a fundamental analysis even if he is a technical analyst. There are times after good analysis a high impact news is released and might affect a trade so this is the more reason a trader should have knowledge about economic news and more especially when an high impact news would be released in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by mortuza View Post
    Economic news is important in forex business. This kind of news allow us to make money with forex business to view the best result of a trader. The more we will learn , the more we can earn with forex business. So it is better to find the best result in forex business with fundamental news. Our fundamental news works as our self respect and also show us best result of forex.
    For a pure technical analyst, news had little influence on the thinking and strategies that he applied. However, the news is nonetheless important to note to predict when the market will experience a more volatile movements, so that traders who use technical analysis can prepare sharper analysis to deal with it.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    Economic news is very important for forex trading therefore you may grasp what is happening in market and what\'s the probable result of that in forex market. For news,follow on-line news web site that updates in no time, otherwise you may lag behind and comprehend news when it\'s result occurred in market. For basic analysis news analysis is should.

Trader
    at the starting stage of trading trader must always read news and the new letter provided in the Forex websites because it will help the trader to bee updated with the market trend so that they can trade according to the trend of the market.

Banned
    This is a great way the fundamental trading can be traded. But one important fact I know about this is the careful interpretation of the trader with the collected information and data. This is what the newsletter is all about. Newsletter could be in form of data release, rate statement, Speech etc., it is only warning traders before hand.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast