Newsletters economic - Page 39
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think that we should try very well on this regard, the new traders will also be advised by me not to try the news trading system at all, this is for their one good, they may be getting knowledge from this as part of the trading system they want to be using and how it works, but it is carefully warned that you should not trade it live until you are experienced.
    It is very much necessary for the traders that they should always make sure that they are aware of the important data's which should be updated from their end, such that making good gains becomes possible for them. Hence, traders should keep such newsletters on frequent check.

Trading on news is great opportunity to get big profit in short time.if you are trading with technical then you would have to sit with patience and wait for market to make some perfect moves and try to get the good profit.fundamental can give much profit in short period of time.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think that we should try very well on this regard, the new traders will also be advised by me not to try the news trading system at all, this is for their one good, they may be getting knowledge from this as part of the trading system they want to be using and how it works, but it is carefully warned that you should not trade it live until you are experienced.
    yes, you are right. It need more experience to trade the news. More volatility teased me to act emotionally. I never put strategy before I face the news. Only some traps that I use to face the news. Put pending order buy and sell. Sometimes my trap trapped me in hedging position

in Forex trading having knowledge about economic news its better for trader. and any trader want to trade longterm trade and if trader using stoploss then its better for them. for traders is best that trade with economic news.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasarswan View Post
    You will trade devoid of knowing fundamental analysis, merely find Whenever news occur ALONG WITH do not trade with your time. The idea means for you to may rely in technical analysis IN ADDITION TO majority of newbies sole trade technical. solitary replies do not try in order to trade random, as well as entering in the spot without having virtually any specific reason or simply relying on your current intuition. within That case you employ just about all opportunities to be able to loose many the deposit.
    traders who do not have the ability to analyze in this trade then this will not be able to make them will get this trade will be successful to perform economic analysis and I think that is why I feel that the traders who are able to perform fundamental analysis they will be able to perform economic analysis and their ability to determine the mobilization of the market will be much better

if we want to own successful trader then we alwasys care this thing market news letters and economic improvements they also effects on bad or good on market so we care this news updates and make our trading with profit and not go to loses so it is good and important for us.

well we still find it always safer ALONG WITH greater regarding forex traders to have knowledge of economic news AS WELL AS fundamental analysis and even no matter whether a great trader may sometimes make income via trading in single technical analysis your current trader may not be in a position to make Secure AND ALSO contious revenue with no fundamental analysis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecash View Post
    You'll be able to deal without learning fundamental investigation, simply come across whenever reports occur , nor deal at the moment. Actually that you count on technical investigation along with majority of newbies merely deal technical. A single guidance do not try to deal random, as well as getting into within the place with no unique motive or just counting on your current instinct.
    There is no way you will trade the newsletter without you learning all the things of the fundamental trading in the ways you will understand it, this is the way of the reading of the fundamental trading works, no matter the side of it that you are taking, you will ever want to consider the other sides as well, this is why you will be active in collecting information if you want the best out of this.

market movements depends basically some very important things like getting her a trader kemarket but it rarely affects it because of the volume they use very little but could be based on market movements because there are fundamental because its news so is influential and plays a major role when the market move.

I was not concur with you ema 10. if you are a good lengthy term trader AND regardless of whether you have the large stop loss you need to understand abot ones news. market changes inside a good crucial way after your fundamental changes of your market. consequently This can be your own Least difficult to be able to trade according for the news. with different way i can face a great loss AND loose THE stability.

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast