Newsletters economic - Page 35
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

i definitely disagree because of the above record The idea almost all you have to do is to trade from the news This really is coming out , whether or not your is straightforward Just like explained and then we can be required to look at how effortless That is since the news trading usually are intended for professionals which know The best way to analyze your current effect of the news on the market AND trade As such.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    The newsletter is not a thing that is hard to know, it is actually the things that deals with the world sin the terms of the news. It is mainly how they will affect the financial system of the world. That is why traders are careful and care about doing it. This is a very way that is collectively called the fundamental trading analysis in the forex business.
    I agree with you that the economic analysis is not an easy part for us to know in this trade, but we have to do in this trade is fixed then we learn in this trade to get a trade with the economic analysis because it becomes important if you feel you can not do economic analysis in this trade then I suggest you avoid any trading that news to be released and have a huge impact to the market

Quote Originally Posted by Alamgir View Post
    I try to keep 2000 pips for my each order. So I do not follow any news for my trade. I think it is not always correct. I do not trust news. I like to trade from daily time frame. So as a long term trader I need only proper support and resistance level. For this I use RSI indicator.
    I think though you are trading long term you should also pay attention to the fundamentals which will big influence on the market, so if you give attention to the fundamentals of course you will also see and consider the news as well because news also one part of the whole fundamental and the news is an economic indicators of one country.

economic news should be kept in mind. but i prefer what the market says with confirmation. whatever the information the market shows that. we have to just confirm it in the chart. sometime economic news may impact fast sometime one day later sometimes not. so both of the combination is good.

Economic news play a great role in forex trading.there are many strategies available to work in forex trading successfully.
    Without proper learning and practice we can not make good profit.some time news can give you a loss while trading with technical strategies.i think we must have a look on the economic news.

Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Economic news play a great role in forex trading.there are many strategies available to work in forex trading successfully.
    Without proper learning and practice we can not make good profit.some time news can give you a loss while trading with technical strategies.i think we must have a look on the economic news.
    yes my friend you are right in your observation.fundamental data have a great effect on the movement of market.when you have an upcoming news ,you would have to look at its time.just plan for it and when you would see that news is released,you can see the big move in market.fundamental data have effect on market movement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    yes my friend you are right in your observation.fundamental data have a great effect on the movement of market.when you have an upcoming news ,you would have to look at its time.just plan for it and when you would see that news is released,you can see the big move in market.fundamental data have effect on market movement.
    It is what you will have to do and understand very well, that is how you will make it with this system. It is not that easy because even if the condition is favouring the trader is all ways of the analysis, that does not mean that it will still get you the success you want in the trading. That means that it is riskier than the technical trading.

You are able to business without knowing standard investigation, just locate as soon as information come about and do not business right now. That means that you will depend on specialized investigation and also flavor novices simply business specialized. Just one suggestions will not make an effort to business randomly, as well as entering in the situation without any unique explanation or perhaps depending upon your instinct. In this case you could have many chances to loose your entire first deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by laiha7979 View Post
    I will be certainly not go along with an individual ema 10. if you are a good time period speculator and the use of a sizable stop loss you have to know abot this news. market alterations in the substantial method as soon as the basic alterations in the market. therefore it is the best in order to buy and sell based on the information. within different method natural meats face an incredible loss and shed our balance.
    if we do an analysis of economic news or I guess we do not need in this trade using a specific time frame in this trade because somehow we have to find out in this trade we have to focus in terms of economic analysis so that we could do with the economic analysis, we will be able analysis of each news will be released to the market so that it will know its impact on the market

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    if we do an analysis of economic news or I guess we do not need in this trade using a specific time frame in this trade because somehow we have to find out in this trade we have to focus in terms of economic analysis so that we could do with the economic analysis, we will be able analysis of each news will be released to the market so that it will know its impact on the market
    Irrespective of the type of trader we are it is always recommended and advantageous for the traders that they should be able to keep themselves updated regarding the economic events such that they can be able to implement the best trading principles in their routine trading for better trading result.

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast