Newsletters economic - Page 33
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelanjona View Post
    properly my partner and i still find it always safer IN ADDITION TO much better regarding forex traders to get knowledge associated with economic news AND ALSO fundamental analysis and in some cases regardless of whether the trader will certainly sometimes make profit by trading within sole technical analysis your trader will certainly not always be able to make Steady AS WELL AS contious profits without having fundamental analysis.
    You have to know what you want before you are doing anything in this market, the newsletter will be fine, but it is bad for you to be using it all the time, if you are using this all the time, it will not make you to be proud of the market because it will be very volatile and risky. So, it is your planning on how to trade this that really worth it.

Banned
    Well when i still find it constantly more secure and much better pertaining to fx traders to be able to know about financial announcement and fundamental research as well as if your dealer may perhaps often make gain investing using only technical research the dealer will not be able to make secure and continuous revenue devoid of fundamental research.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have to know what you want before you are doing anything in this market, the newsletter will be fine, but it is bad for you to be using it all the time, if you are using this all the time, it will not make you to be proud of the market because it will be very volatile and risky. So, it is your planning on how to trade this that really worth it.
    Most of the newsletters that are delivered in the Forex traders mailbox are those that are having knowledge about some news or event that is taking place. If we know about that event then we can surely take the advantage in our trading and earn a income from that news.

The macro-economic news plays a vital role in changing the Forex rates and we need to take this into account

Banned
    If you possibly could understand news letter well then choosing one which you produce inside trading are going to be much better, you already know of which industry actions according to the region circumstances, after you obtain the awful scenario in most countries and then you'll know it will result industry, fluctuation raises according to the scenario.

I am not agree to follow the news for my trade. I follow the trend line. As a long term trader it is very good for me. I think if we trade from proper from proper support and resistance area so we can easily gain profit from this market. I like this business very much.

my partner and i think your current main reason intended for brokers to provide leverage is actually That they want traders to trade added therefore The item they can get additional commission in application form regarding spread. ALONG WITH yes It assist them attract additional traders Just like well.

Banned
    Learning is always best for us so its not matter much from where we are learning about forex trading business I think there are many sites also over the internet from where we can get the knowledge of fundamental news and for sure you can read news letters also for good trading result

Banned
    It is quite very funny to trade the newsletter, it is not all that has the benefits of doing that. I do not even believe that any traders will have success in his without adding some other facts with it. It will not let you know where to pick the head or the bottom in the market, the market reaction may not let you see the retracement, this means you have to risk more.

Banned
    As it is in this market, the more you know how to read the real news trading, the more you are making your ways paving through the trading of the right fundamental in the market. This is not always right for all traders to do though, but the trader that have the margin and have the believe on the news they read can take the best advantage.

Banned
    I think new letters are only for our learning if we will do trade according to them then for sure we will loose money all we know very well that fundamental news affect the market after release of a news and at once we can see big movement in the market so a trader can read news letter within the same movement timing

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast