Newsletters economic - Page 2
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Newsletters economic

I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    i absolutely don't agree with the above declaration that all you need to do is to business with the information that is arriving out , if this is simple as described then i will have to see how simple it is because information dealing are intended for experts who know how to evaluate the impact of the information to the industry and business as such.
    economic news into the most important part in this business because after all when there is news that will have a direct impact to the market and if you do not pay attention to the good news then this will be for your own problems that I believe we should do in the trade with watch is kept on the news that we did not understand then we must learn how the impact of the news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    News are the real market movers and has got the ability of revering the current trend so we just can't avoid news trading but because of our limited knowledge of economics we as a new trader find fundamental analysis a big difficult in comparison to technical analysis but to have overall growth we need to look out for the both analysis together.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Relating yourself to the news makes a wise decision for the trader, but i can only advice you that is is not news that is tradable, but you can still use it for references sakes. Mind you, be very careful on the calendar news, and know the difference between them and sudden breaking news about politic, war etc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Information would be the actual marketplace movers as well as gets the capability associated with revering the present pattern therefore all of us cannot prevent information buying and selling however due to the restricted understanding of economics all of us like a brand new investor discover basic evaluation a large hard compared to specialized evaluation however to possess general development we have to consider the actual each evaluation collectively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Just google it "economic calendar" and you will find lot of good portals. What you can also find is that majority of analyst are selling their entry signals for trading. I advice all to not buy such a signal, and to not rely on oters analysis, it will eventually blow your account. The same thing is with robots, even that some robots could work good, but in your hand , if you are not develop it, it will only harm your account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Economic Newsletter is very important for a Forex trader. A Forex trader easily take decision for his trading through Economic newsletter. I am regular follow the economic calendar and take decision about this and I am done well. I think all Forex trader should every day follow the economic newsletter.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by arman38 View Post
    Economic Newsletter is very important for a Forex trader. A Forex trader easily take decision for his trading through Economic newsletter. I am regular follow the economic calendar and take decision about this and I am done well. I think all Forex trader should every day follow the economic newsletter.
    every day we have to examine the economic conditions of the country whose currency you are trading should not let the fact we did not see the news release because when we do not know the schedule of this news release will be one thing that would make us not understand how the move will boost market mala great because we rely on technical analysis I think it is not good either

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    all traders know that news-related economic development is very important, especially high-impact news on the market, if these high-impact news release will usually directly in response to the market at that time, but I do not know how to get his chances with the news , I made ​​the news as a support rather than as a reference only to trade me, I still use the manual trading technical analysis that I have, if my analysis is in line with the fundamental analysis, then I would feel confident in getting a position in the market, but if the opposite then I just will see the movement of the market without entering it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Trading with news is a part of fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis is very important to predict market movement. So, we need to pay proper attention to understand the news impact properly. But we should not depend on the news always because news can also give us negative signals also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    economic news is very improtant thing in the forex business , and any trader must read all the very important news of economic. and you can find all what you want in many sites in the internet. everyday i take a look to the economic calendar before i make deals. all broker has a section in it site showing economic calendar . like roboforex do. follow this link : http://www.roboforex.com/analytics/economic-calendar/. good luck.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast