Newsletters economic - Page 11
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    In my opinion if anybody want to do a very good safe trading then I think you should keep focus on good high impact news I just like to do trade on daily bases so I follow always only very high impact news only if there is any normal news then there is no need to worry but we can't ignore some big news so I think fundamental analysis is very important part of forex
    The fundamental analyst should always keep up to date to the latest high impact news,we all know that high impact news moves the market many pips,it can be 100 pips movement just from high impact news so we should really consider it well.
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    yes. Everytime i am following currency economic newsletters. i am very happy for high and normal economic news. Forex economic news is a great important and helpful for traders. you can use many more good site for economic news www.dailyfx.com/ www.forexfactory.com/ www.investing.com i am collecting economic news from this site. i am very happy now for this news.

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    Reading news is important for forex trading, thus you will know what's happening in market and what is the probable effect of that in forex market. For news,follow online news site which updates very fast, otherwise you will lag behind and know about news after it's effect occurred in market. For fundamental analysis news analysis is must.

Banned
    I think reading news is very important in forex trading we can't avoid that if we will not follow the news then we can loose a big amount of money sometime in market a big impact news could be very harmful so I always try to learn about news and it give me more knowledge and experience of fundamental

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I think reading news is very important in forex trading we can't avoid that if we will not follow the news then we can loose a big amount of money sometime in market a big impact news could be very harmful so I always try to learn about news and it give me more knowledge and experience of fundamental
    I have seen that reading news is a very good thing myself, but doing the justification of the reading is what will help and be a benefit to the trader of forex. Good thing happens to the news traders if they regards the trading beyond the way we learned the fundamental news data alone, this is what i know on this.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I have seen that reading news is a very good thing myself, but doing the justification of the reading is what will help and be a benefit to the trader of forex.
    Reading news is always important. Why a currency pair moves upwards or downwards is entirely dependent on it's economical outlook. If the country is doing good,then it's currency demand will rise and for bad economic condition it's price will fall. For determining currency price, there's no alternative besides economical data and news release.

everyday before i start my trading day i open economic news sites and try to read experts nalysis and comments on current market situation and with time i find myself more familiar with market terminology and professional ways of analysis so i advice every beginner like me to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by elniel View Post
    everyday before i start my trading day i open economic news sites and try to read experts nalysis and comments on current market situation and with time i find myself more familiar with market terminology and professional ways of analysis so i advice every beginner like me to do the same.
    This is one of the good habits which all the forex traders should include in their trading routine that they should be able to look at the economic calender each and every time before taking up the trade. Thus, there is need for the traders to always make sure that they can implement this habit of looking up at the news websites and remain updated regarding the possible news release which may happen. Either we are technical traders or fundamental traders, it is very much important for us to remain updated regarding the economic events to obtain good trading result.

Economic newletter is important for understanding environment of forex market. major changes in financial world will also be know by this. I prefer to use bloomberg, reuters, newsnow.co.uk for getting update about economic world. The more fast a trader will know about economical change,the more quickly he will be able to react.

Quote Originally Posted by tanvir33 View Post
    Economic newletter is important for understanding environment of forex market. major changes in financial world will also be know by this. I prefer to use bloomberg, reuters, newsnow.co.uk for getting update about economic world. The more fast a trader will know about economical change,the more quickly he will be able to react.
    economic conditions that exist there will always be changes in market conditions and for that I feel when we are doing well in the trade economic analysis, the opportunity to gain better market conditions and favorable because I believe traders with good economic analysis capabilities they will at least be both in getting the analysis of changes in market trends and so on

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast