Newsletters economic
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletters economic

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Newsletters economic

I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    You can trade without knowing fundamental analysis, just find when news occur and do not trade at this time. That means that you will rely on technical analysis and majority of newbies only trade technical. One advice do not try to trade random, or entering in the position without any specific reason or just relying on your intuition. In that case you have all chances to loose all your deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Well i think it is always safer and better for forex traders to have knowledge of economic news and fundamental analysis and even if a trader may sometimes make profit by trading with only technical analysis the trader will not be able to make stable and contious profit without fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I am not agree with you ema 10. if you are a long term trader and if you use a large stop loss you need to know abot the news. market changes in a significant way after the fundamental changes of the market. so it is the best to trade according to the news. in other way we may face a great loss and loose our stability.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I'm new in the world of Forex and I'm still in the process of reading and understanding the terminology
    But you must continue my newsletters economic or read the newspaper articles at this stage? Or is it unnecessary?
    In any case, it has changed my view of the economic news bulletins Haha
    Greetings to all
    trading the news is one of the best way to make something from this business,though not all news are tradeable,so you need to have some selected news to be traded like NFP,CPI,GDP and interest rate,this are my list of news i trade monthly and the best time frame to use is daily or weekly chart,dont listen to anybody tell you,you need big stop loss to trade on higher time frame,what really important when trading on high time frame is your analysis and lots and leverage use,you even trade on weekly chart with as low as 10$ provided you use proper money management and yeah you stop loss could be as high as 50-100 pips depend on how long our target is,analysis must be done from weekly chart and entry point must be located from daily chart .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    i completely disagree with the above statement that all you need to do is to trade with the news that is coming out , if this is easy as explained then i will have to see how easy it is because news trading are meant for professionals who know how to analyze the effect of the news to the market and trade as such.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear my friend, some traders who pay attention about fundamental analysis, they will use the news as the guide for trading, they will take calender economic or shcedule when the news will be released, and they wait for this moment for trading,now, there are many companies or websites who offer it with free or fees,
    but if you do not want to follow this methods, you can use technical analysis, you only need to read the chart and understand it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You can use site like www.forexlive.com and www.investing.com to get this. As for consideration in the forex market, that is what the economic newsletters are for. It is mainly for the traders that wants to face the fundamental side of the trading, not for all traders in the business. I use it myself, it is the way to know what the economy of the country predicts, but it is more than what the calendar news trading says in its entirety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    You are able to industry without having understanding basic evaluation, simply discover whenever information happen and don't industry at the moment. Which means that you'll depend on specialized evaluation as well as most of newcomers just industry specialized. 1 guidance don't attempt to industry arbitrary, or even getting into within the placement with no particular cause or simply counting on your own instinct. If so you've just about all probabilities in order to free all of your down payment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i absolutely don't agree with the above declaration that all you need to do is to business with the information that is arriving out , if this is simple as described then i will have to see how simple it is because information dealing are intended for experts who know how to evaluate the impact of the information to the industry and business as such.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast