naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Hi, from now i am starting to make my position into fx strong just this is way where we can get success if we have good and strong capital. if we want to recover loss if we want to earn good just can be possible with a good capital, without good capital our good experience also can not make us long time survivor, this time i will make sure to control emotions and greed, will move slowly and on monthly basis i will add funds and will add profit as well, so will give it huge time but 10000$ equity is my first target now
    for more updates i will update my journal with every new order.
    Strategy:
    strategy is simple: using stochastic, moving average, parabolic and some trend lines, its already on other journals but when i will update order, surely i will tell working as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Your $10000 equity target is huge and will be great for you if you can be able to reach that trademark. I saw you have a journal thread before this one, what happened to the other one because the last time i saw your journal, you have huge amount of money and you motivate me to even start mine. Seems like you have already reach your target on it but anyway i wish you the best on this project. When it comes to a big investment, its a dream for every trader but traders who dont have huge money to invest will do nothing other than to manage what they can afford to invest in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Your $10000 equity target is huge and will be great for you if you can be able to reach that trademark. I saw you have a journal thread before this one, what happened to the other one because the last time i saw your journal, you have huge amount of money and you motivate me to even start mine. Seems like you have already reach your target on it but anyway i wish you the best on this project. When it comes to a big investment, its a dream for every trader but traders who dont have huge money to invest will do nothing other than to manage what they can afford to invest in this market.
    yes i was having and really one wrong decision make me all loss, loss can happen at any time we can control it but we need of some proper management and before this i was doing good because i was following some rules but this time i avoided and got all loss, now i am going to move with little quick but not at all after some more equity i will decrease my speed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i was having and really one wrong decision make me all loss, loss can happen at any time we can control it but we need of some proper management and before this i was doing good because i was following some rules but this time i avoided and got all loss, now i am going to move with little quick but not at all after some more equity i will decrease my speed
    you should obey to your rules as i can see still you are in -75$ loss in you banner? so i think still you are doing some fast trading. you have lost big already so now you should be careful. from my experience in trade if i will have 1000$ i will surely make it 10000$ in some 2-3 years but i will not try to make it in some days. i know more risk can give us more loss. instead of losing slow moving is more better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    one wrong decision make me all loss
    It would be interesting to read about the trading instrument, the decision, and how it made you loss.

I guess all this game is about money management and maintaining a balance live. If you trade big lots, it is assumed that you use tight stop-losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @naeem555 i use to see about $1208 as the balance in the account statistics in your signature banner but what I am looking at now is around $485.71 it seems you made a serious loss that reduce the total amount or maybe you made a withdrawal from the initial account balance that has brought it so low, if this reduction was caused by a loss, you seriously should try to make a review and cogent assessment of how you have been trading of recent, you must have shifted from doing one good thing before now, maybe it is money management perhaps.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    @naeem555 i use to see about $1208 as the balance in the account statistics in your signature banner but what I am looking at now is around $485.71 it seems you made a serious loss that reduce the total amount or maybe you made a withdrawal from the initial account balance that has brought it so low, if this reduction was caused by a loss, you seriously should try to make a review and cogent assessment of how you have been trading of recent, you must have shifted from doing one good thing before now, maybe it is money management perhaps.
    no that is not loss just that account is washed, i lost all my balance, this is new balance which i invested here, i know that was big loss for me and this is also into loss, i really do not know why this is happening every order is going into loss. gbpusd is going up and up without any reason, no news won't work no technical resistance is working its just giving me loss and loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Oh, then what is the new strategy you are going to put on the current new account? Will your target to 10000 usd equity still stands here or it will be revised? Since i am interested in the title i come here and i am asking you just out of curiosity. Because i want to know what might be your next decision after such result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    Oh, then what is the new strategy you are going to put on the current new account? Will your target to 10000 usd equity still stands here or it will be revised? Since i am interested in the title i come here and i am asking you just out of curiosity. Because i want to know what might be your next decision after such result.
    yes i will do this and trying for this also, from 510$ and now i have equity of 950$, so this progress is good but in last account i also got all loss, this time after some more profit i will try to use some management to avoid all loss, so lets see what happen, first i decide i will move very slow but that was more risky from my experience, now doing trade for increasing equity because i know for success this is the only step

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    i believe you can do that mate,i have seen how you doubled your trading account just within some months but yea its true you blew the trading account at some point.you can still do it if you use risk management to trade the market as you have a very good trading strategy.no matter how good we are,there are times when we will lose money but if you use risk management it will be minimized.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast