Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24

naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Hi, from now i am starting to make my position into fx strong just this is way where we can get success if we have good and strong capital. if we want to recover loss if we want to earn good just can be possible with a good capital, without good capital our good experience also can not make us long time survivor, this time i will make sure to control emotions and greed, will move slowly and on monthly basis i will add funds and will add profit as well, so will give it huge time but 10000$ equity is my first target now
    for more updates i will update my journal with every new order.
    Strategy:
    strategy is simple: using stochastic, moving average, parabolic and some trend lines, its already on other journals but when i will update order, surely i will tell working as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by GEO View Post
    YOU should make a new strategy i believe that you can do this . you can still do it and working hard if you use the risky term and long investment so we do this . this become very profitable for you. many traders also use many different term and different trend to earn the profit .
    long investment is possible if we work on it, we can do some proper trading and for trend trading we can trade here, we can not survive if we do not have patience, so first of all make sure you have good investment but it should be based on trend trading, longer time frame is better for trend trading so learn and do properly trade. so first thing is our patience it can clearly tell us what to do and where market can go

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with big capital is better than trading with small capital as this will help for making of good profits that makes you satisfied and so you can achieve what you in the life and be more happy, increasing of the capital gradually will lead to reaching of the desired capital and so this will lead to making of good profits after that and makes trading more profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 6
    I believe it is better to start trading the forex market with smaller trading account and grew from there than invested huge amount of money into your trading accounts and only lose it due to poor trading decisions. When you starts with little amount and grow then it is very easy to start learning and mastering a lot of things that would allow you to start earning more money when your trading accounts begins to increase over time, because it does need more than good amount of money to earn here.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234