Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24

naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Hi, from now i am starting to make my position into fx strong just this is way where we can get success if we have good and strong capital. if we want to recover loss if we want to earn good just can be possible with a good capital, without good capital our good experience also can not make us long time survivor, this time i will make sure to control emotions and greed, will move slowly and on monthly basis i will add funds and will add profit as well, so will give it huge time but 10000$ equity is my first target now
    for more updates i will update my journal with every new order.
    Strategy:
    strategy is simple: using stochastic, moving average, parabolic and some trend lines, its already on other journals but when i will update order, surely i will tell working as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes but with smaller account management is not easy, we all should practice on demo account for learning but management can be done by our practical work we need to understand reality, with smaller capital and smaller lot we can not increase it, so make sure you do well and do on base of management, then you can earn good if you have good equity so i am taking risk to increase equity first
    Big account or small account, I just do know that when a trader hasn't been able to trade on the little account appropriately, then they will keep on making mistakes in the market and will probably loss their money. I think the best thing the trader should do is to be able to first manage the little account, once they have been able to manage the little account then they can follow the bigger account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    A Forex trader who can trade a small account successfully will not have any difficulty to handle bigger responsibilities the slow journey to ten thousand dollars is very possible, just be positive and prepare to take your challenges with strong mental attitude, we could become stressed, but keep moving, you might lose, have a great draw down but keep pushing success is awaiting you on the other side provided you are diligent with your commitment to learn from each error you encounter in this journey.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    A Forex trader who can trade a small account successfully will not have any difficulty to handle bigger responsibilities the slow journey to ten thousand dollars is very possible
    this is right but there can be big difference in both, in trading when we use some smaller capital we people can avoid some serious behavior, actually this type of things happen when we trade here, so for this purpose we need to use some proper way and it required our patience and required good capital as well, because when we invest big we feel responsibility and we can be able to earn good and mostly we use some safe way as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I fell that this is the lot loss , what are the new strategy that you put the new current account in the trading ? you can adjust by working hard , can you adjust 1000$ IN OUR trading , it is no matter that how good we are , the time come when you loss money but it is risk for you to adjust the minimum loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Hi, from now i am starting to make my position into fx strong just this is way where we can get success if we have good and strong capital. if we want to recover loss if we want to earn good just can be possible with a good capital, without good capital our good experience also can not make us long time survivor, this time i will make sure to control emotions and greed, will move slowly and on monthly basis i will add funds and will add profit as well, so will give it huge time but 10000$ equity is my first target now
    for more updates i will update my journal with every new order.
    Strategy:
    strategy is simple: using stochastic, moving average, parabolic and some trend lines, its already on other journals but when i will update order, surely i will tell working as well
    From the list of the trading tools that you have presented here I think it is very simple but if it is possible I would like you to update your journal here with a picture of the example of the charts and for us to see how it is and be able to learn from it, because it is easy to learn from pictures than just words.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    From the list of the trading tools that you have presented here I think it is very simple but if it is possible I would like you to update your journal here with a picture of the example of the charts and for us to see how it is and be able to learn from it, because it is easy to learn from pictures than just words.
    yeah surely i will update and in past some posts i also mentioned some points, so every way can be simple for us if we work well on it, our trading can determine how much we can earn and how much risk we can do here, slowly increasing capital is one option but from my opinion it works after some good strong capital so i boosted and now have good one , in some more equity i will reduce speed

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    but as i can see you are doing opposite to your mentioned plan, your thread is slow journay but you have got near to 1000$ in single month? so this is slow from 500$? you have earned 150% profit in single month so this is not slow, i think some time we can earn profit but that make us over confident we can survive if we move slowly so change your way to trade and start slow trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    but as i can see you are doing opposite to your mentioned plan, your thread is slow journay but you have got near to 1000$ in single month? so this is slow from 500$? you have earned 150% profit in single month so this is not slow, i think some time we can earn profit but that make us over confident we can survive if we move slowly so change your way to trade and start slow trading
    The same thing I see as well, I just think the trader is used to taking big risks and then I think it works for the trader as well, but the question is how long can the account survive such huge risks trading before it gets to margin call. For sure, no one wishes to loss all, but we are to be realistic and then know that too much risks gets you margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    When our trading plans are good and we work according to them with patient of course there is no limit to what we can achieve, slow and steady is always the best way to go about this business, if we are in hurry to make profit or to achieve our target that's will make things difficult for us, to trade forex easily we must be patient and always be discipline to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    YOU should make a new strategy i believe that you can do this . you can still do it and working hard if you use the risky term and long investment so we do this . this become very profitable for you. many traders also use many different term and different trend to earn the profit .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast