Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24

naeem555's journal- a slow journey to 10000$ equity

Hi, from now i am starting to make my position into fx strong just this is way where we can get success if we have good and strong capital. if we want to recover loss if we want to earn good just can be possible with a good capital, without good capital our good experience also can not make us long time survivor, this time i will make sure to control emotions and greed, will move slowly and on monthly basis i will add funds and will add profit as well, so will give it huge time but 10000$ equity is my first target now
    for more updates i will update my journal with every new order.
    Strategy:
    strategy is simple: using stochastic, moving average, parabolic and some trend lines, its already on other journals but when i will update order, surely i will tell working as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i will do this and trying for this also, from 510$ and now i have equity of 950$, so this progress is good but in last account i also got all loss, this time after some more profit i will try to use some management to avoid all loss, so lets see what happen, first i decide i will move very slow but that was more risky from my experience, now doing trade for increasing equity because i know for success this is the only step
    Then that means that you are not taking the slow Journey as you said, because for you to get to 950 dollars in such a short period of time, then it means that you are taking bigger risks as before and I suspect that was what that did made you to loss your money before and now you are doing the same thing, which I don't think is a good idea and method of trading. You should really use little risks as I am sure that your strategy is really good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Then that means that you are not taking the slow Journey as you said, because for you to get to 950 dollars in such a short period of time, then it means that you are taking bigger risks as before and I suspect that was what that did made you to loss your money before and now you are doing the same thing, which I don't think is a good idea and method of trading. You should really use little risks as I am sure that your strategy is really good.
    we should learn from previous loss i also got loss and now using smaller risk and personally i am relax now when i open position i know i have more margin so i place order with very clear mind otherwise this thought give us depression when we have less margin, so good margin is good for your account and good for yourself as well. so if you got loss then he must should avoid big risk again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    we should learn from previous loss i also got loss and now using smaller risk and personally i am relax now when i open position i know i have more margin so i place order with very clear mind otherwise this thought give us depression when we have less margin, so good margin is good for your account and good for yourself as well. so if you got loss then he must should avoid big risk again.
    There is something called addiction and its hard to overcome that's why am not surprise seeing traders not learning from their loss and repeating the steps that makes them experience margin calls or huge loss in the past. If you are earning 200$ in a week with high risk for a long time and now because you want to manage your capital then you start earning 20$ a week, it will be like you are wasting your time. This shows that you can't go for less and no matter what anyone tells you, you will still take huge risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sixteen, i agree with you i also have faced this issue, when we earn something big one time, next time we do not try to earn small, in fact we want more and more but that is way of losing, we should control self, if we can control we can avoid big loss also otherwise i lost 1400$ in some days so this can happen when we take some big risk, market is volatile now days so we all should care about it and should try some slow trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Your trading strategy is always very simple, i like your trade strategy specially time frame in which you trade because your target is always 20 to 40 pips averagely which is i think is best for short term trading if we are trading with one or more cfd's trader must control his strategy from risk and money management that will help to build up our capital in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    I believe if you will be able to follow your rules of keeping your journey slow and steady, you will be able to see yourself realize your goals. There is nothing that can be impossible in forex and you must embrace the patient behavior if you must grow in the right channel. From your profitability rate I can see you are already doing good for yourself which is not bad after all. What you can do is to keep growing and learning from your experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Sixteen, i agree with you i also have faced this issue, when we earn something big one time, next time we do not try to earn small, in fact we want more and more but that is way of losing, we should control self, if we can control we can avoid big loss also otherwise i lost 1400$ in some days so this can happen when we take some big risk, market is volatile now days so we all should care about it and should try some slow trading
    I could remember when you lost that huge quoted amount. I could not believe my eyes when i saw your trading capital dropping to about $400 in just a day, it was not a funny moment. I could likewise trace your progress after that, you have being recovering nicely, that is to say that you know what you are doing, you only let emotion took hold of you. I wish you good luck on this new journey, i hope your $10,000 can come soon enough.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    I believe if you will be able to follow your rules of keeping your journey slow and steady, you will be able to see yourself realize your goals. There is nothing that can be impossible in forex and you must embrace the patient behavior if you must grow in the right channel. From your profitability rate I can see you are already doing good for yourself which is not bad after all. What you can do is to keep growing and learning from your experience.
    yes but with smaller account management is not easy, we all should practice on demo account for learning but management can be done by our practical work we need to understand reality, with smaller capital and smaller lot we can not increase it, so make sure you do well and do on base of management, then you can earn good if you have good equity so i am taking risk to increase equity first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    yes but with smaller account management is not easy, we all should practice on demo account for learning but management can be done by our practical work we need to understand reality, with smaller capital and smaller lot we can not increase it, so make sure you do well and do on base of management, then you can earn good if you have good equity so i am taking risk to increase equity first
    i love the fact that you decided to take a fresh start and you never let your past loss make you not believe in yourself anymore. I see you now as someone who dont give up but take some few lessons to work better on your next trade. In just a short time of starting this journal from the last time i commented, you have really risen in making more profits from your trade. keep it up and keep motivating everyone here to follow your footstep.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    This is a good prospect to the forex traders who believes in themselves, it is not a matter of making mouth, but to perform our correct forex duties. The duty of forex traders is to trade well and make income regularly, targets can be made as you have started it now, and plans with good forex system are needed achieve it too. Don't think it will be easy for you too, but if you did not give up, I see success ahead of you.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast