Is My Account statements given to any person or not?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is My Account statements given to any person or not?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Is My Account statements given to any person or not?

My brothers are very much esteemed monument and someone ask me I am a partner or a client or an expert in Forex
    I honesty to his experience on the Forex and therefore says Give me your account or the amount of money Atager Bay.
    In your opinion who gave My Account. Or do not give it to one

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well am finding it a bit difficult to understand what your trying to say arey your saying that you want someone to trade on your account for you or you want to trade for someone or a client but the client requested for your account statement, please try to make your comment or post more clear so as to let us contribute more meaningfully .thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In my view we should not give our account details to anybody, I mean the account number and password due to security reasons but as far as account statement is concerned we can take out the trading history and give it to someone for reference and in that case I do not find any problem in sharing account history.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    To me we should not let other known about our accounts. it may cause misunderstanding. you also get a mental pressure. the best way to avoid this not to give anyone abbout your account information.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Looks like we better account details are not known by others. But if you want to do that, maybe you can share information trading account and investor password only. Advised to verify our account, then we also use the correct details, including with our mobile number, so if we get data security problem so we can report to the broker that we use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In my view we should not give our account details to anybody because it can be harm for our self that's why Forex trading account provides user name and passwords so that know one can get our account details....so we should not give any information or details to anyone about our account.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such idea whether our account statement are shared with other or not. But I guess that it is not possible to share our trading statement to others. We are getting the statement through our E-Mail that we have given at the time of opening our trading account. So the scope of share it to others is totally invalid.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No any problem you can give statement to any person and he can just check your orders, profit, loss, pairs, account number, timing, etc.. but no given your password to any one because this is very sensitive and you can give statement without any problem...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think you do not give your account for traded by other merchants, because in addition to make hesitate and hesitated to you, and will make a problem in carrying trade, you better run the trade by your own, so you more confident and gave valuable experience in the trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    There is no problem there sir you can give your account statement to anyone but be careful there are many hackers online so always try to make your password very strong and be careful with phishing attack also don't try to click any strange link and never put your trading account information anywhere

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast