Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Base of the cot report is to see the difference as compare to other correlated currency at the end of quarter or year and it just give you an idea how far it is ahead or behind and you can look for entry on your chart with least risk opportunity as there was hint of buying everytime pair makes a new low on h4 chart but due to lack of follow through or untill employment and policy decision came through and then price rally from demand area once it go through 0.8786
    COT is not like comparing it with other currencies, but the only form of currency transaction reports in the United States because it is in use as an additional analysis only and not as a comparison to another currency that you use to make a comparison with other currencies I never hear it that the COT is used to make comparisons or currency pair

my dear friends it is an additional way of how to spot good trade set ups with the Forex market nevertheless sadly i not use something like this simply because exactly what i am aware is usually i always always adhere to the use of price tag steps there are already been supporting me personally all the time when this is just what i use but still also believe in i quickly may carry on and adhere to it all the time.

My dear sir It is an additional way of how to spot good trade set ups with the Forex market nevertheless sadly i not use something like this simply because exactly what i am aware is usually i always always adhere to the use of price tag steps there are already been supporting me personally all the time when this is just what i use but still also believe in i quickly may carry on and adhere to it all the time.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    This is quit a very complex way for an average trader to analyse the currency market,I know when you talk about overcrowded market your referring to ranging price or market sentiment, whereby there are comparable order positions held between the buyers and*sellers,so for a breakout to happen a either the buyers or sellers has to step up there position, this method of trading has its own risks which is involves when a price breaks out a reversal would immediately occurr or counter the price breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    This is quit a very complex way for an average trader to analyse the currency market,I know when you talk about overcrowded market your referring to ranging price or market sentiment, whereby there are comparable order positions held between the buyers and*sellers,so for a breakout to happen a either the buyers or sellers has to step up there position, this method of trading has its own risks which is involves when a price breaks out a reversal would immediately occurr or counter the price breakou
    If you read well then you find there are many useful informations in the articles,we can get a little if we can not get all of the meaning.I never will to know all things at once but at least we get a little information from a good information source.
    Finally successful traders

well friends according to me level marketing is good and efficient. We should wait for the raising of rates within this business impressive stock owner may have good results. and only persons with the good ideas are benefited in this business as well.

Comparing currencies relative strength can give good idea about new trend often. When a currency becomes too expensive or too cheap then traders tend to buy that if their near term economy isn't much worse. generally for this i follow monthly price change in various currency pair.If a pair is too strong or weak then i look for their fundamental and if that supports then i go in trading. Just compare two consecutive month's price,anyone will understand it's efficiency.

Thank you for your analysis of the subject and I see that fundamental analysis is important and can be traded through fundamental analysis your news and see that fundamental analysis can be relied upon with technical analysis in trading and given a good result

Quote Originally Posted by shemo View Post
    Thank you for your analysis of the subject and I see that fundamental analysis is important and can be traded through fundamental analysis your news and see that fundamental analysis can be relied upon with technical analysis in trading and given a good result
    ehm..., maybe you did not read fully the contents of this thread (especially part 1), I'm sure you just read the thread title without carefully understanding the essence of the topic in this thread.

Here we learn more about the fundamentals, not just about the news in the economic calendar. If you read the first part of the thread, maybe you will better understand.

Banned
    I could call this an advance fundamental trading, and in the sense of that, you will look even beyond the news tracks that relates directly to this. Looking forward for better trading with this makes traders to look further for better COT in the case of looking for where the prevailing selling or buying predominate.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast