Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 2

Trader
    I have not included COT report in my trading and will add this also as part of my trading method. I have read few threads where people have spoken about the real use of COT reports in trading decisions and I am pretty much impressed with it.

According to the two son about it, they are so much huge on behalf of the advance to understand the operator on the basis of basic level of negotiation. I believe for Machinery Sales arbitrary such as I feel may is not on the same my feel and we may will keep chunky cash in sales as well. This course will to behavior the sale is not always clear even in the name of fundamental style of the game and that is the the focal question of the "overcrowded provided" as described over.

Fundamental analysis your news events important to know how to analyze news is good news, and I see that you need to analyze the strong and important to follow the news release times are good so that we can pursue them, analyze it well, such as political and economic news

Aims Fundamental analysis to the study and interpretation of all the economic variables that could affect stock prices in order to determine the true value of companies and fair value for their shares, where is a valuation of stocks and since it measures the historical performance of the companies and earnings forecasts and future sales.

hello dear thanks for the nice thread, we will be able to get a better chance in this trade as well as the trend will not likely continue to occur without any change in the trend so changes must be supervised also with fundamental analysis, with the fundamental analysis we will be able to determine how the change in trend in the trade so that with the changing trends in the trade. so hope its best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    I think this strategy can only be executed taking long term perspective in view and we can not afford to go with this strategy with limited fund size, so we should follow our short term strategy but must have a look and idea of orientation of the currency pair in near future and we can plan our trades accordingly.
    There also are not too many traders who do this with their fundamental analysis to trade in the short term as the market will also have a short term in the trade and this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of short-term trade if we could do a better analysis of news important in this trade you have to do this trade better also to get this trade will benefit

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    For example, notice that for AUDUSD in the current market conditions pair is traded 1% far from annual low, but 15% far from annual high. We assume that most of the time currency markets tend to be range bound – so, may be AUDUSD should be included in a watch list for establishing long position.
    Does it mean buying more good to selling,it may be true for the swingers,but i will think it is better to sell for day trader,we want to catch the 1% of high fluctuation before the price reflects its annual high position.In this situation we should wait and see the posibility and also stoploss will definitely important for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Does it mean buying more good to selling,it may be true for the swingers,but i will think it is better to sell for day trader,we want to catch the 1% of high fluctuation before the price reflects its annual high position.In this situation we should wait and see the posibility and also stoploss will definitely important for us.
    Any analysis will not tell you what to do - to buy or to sell. I agree with you, that it's more beneficial to go with the trend until it's over. But there can be potential for upside movement if you see such imbalance. But we've seen new lows on AUDUSD on January - we never know how far trend will go.

My dear friends I think this strategy can only be executed taking long term perspective in view and we can not afford to go with this strategy with limited fund size, so we should follow our short term strategy but must have a look and idea of orientation of the currency pair in near future and we can plan our trades accordingly.

Trader
    Base of the cot report is to see the difference as compare to other correlated currency at the end of quarter or year and it just give you an idea how far it is ahead or behind and you can look for entry on your chart with least risk opportunity as there was hint of buying everytime pair makes a new low on h4 chart but due to lack of follow through or untill employment and policy decision came through and then price rally from demand area once it go through 0.8786

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast