Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2691

Thread: Support and resistance levels

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 150

Support and resistance levels

Support and resistance levels are one of the most common concepts in trading. Oddly enough, there are plenty of exercises how to build these levels.

At first, let's look at the basics.

Look at the diagram above. As can be seen this zigzag moves up (bull market). When the market moves up and then pulls back, the highest point reached before the rollback becomes the resistance.

As the market continues to move up, the lowest point reached before the reversal becomes a support level. Thus the support and resistance levels are being formed during the movement of the market and its kickbacks. All of the above mentioned is true for downward movement, but in mirror image.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-14-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    earning in forex is complex but we all know in all ways there are nothing easy to earn here, when we do job we do some hard work, we learn things we apply all things and in end we people become good and still our earning can be limited, so if we are required to do some proper management and trading here then why we are hesitate from hard work, we should do some hard work then we can earn something well here
    It is never easy to earn in the market, that is the reason why it is better for traders to be learning. Once you are committed with the learning and develop yourself in its training, you will get to be making your earnings consistently without doing much work. I like to trade the support and resistance system likewise, and i make sure that i use money and risk management every time i trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The support and resistance level is a good one for traders to understand and plan on how to follow such level to make a good trade. It's the best time to make the best move of a great entry and a great exit. This is the best way to trade the market and can help us develop gradually if if we keep taking of learning seriously. I respect this level and most times its the best way to eventually trade with higher confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is never easy to earn in the market, that is the reason why it is better for traders to be learning. Once you are committed with the learning and develop yourself in its training, you will get to be making your earnings consistently without doing much work. I like to trade the support and resistance system likewise, and i make sure that i use money and risk management every time i trade.
    when we are learning we can earn also but the difference comes in our learning process, so learn trade as much as you can, because if you have done learning you can earn later, in learning process our patience is required, if we wait if we place more and more order, so with passing of time our experience also will be more and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The support and resistance level is a good one for traders to understand and plan on how to follow such level to make a good trade. It's the best time to make the best move of a great entry and a great exit. This is the best way to trade the market and can help us develop gradually if if we keep taking of learning seriously. I respect this level and most times its the best way to eventually trade with higher confidence.
    sometimes these levels doesn't provide us such information of possible exit or entry for our trading because they may just refer those levels as a warning for us, since market is about to move with different plans that may shock us. many times in my past i lost so many trading signals with support resistance strategy without paying attention to another patterns in market. they're important though, but not the only one that must be used for all time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    A trader who doesn't comprehend the support and resistance wouldn't know how they can handle the market, most of all, such trader will keep on losing to wrong analysis. This little information about support and resistance needs to be taken seriously, because with the use of the support and resistance comes a better ideas on even when to close the trade which will be a perfect one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    basic concept of support and resistance level is the point where market reject he price more than twice once market reject it more than twice means that level become major support or resistance how ever the rejection price on the top is resistance and the price on the bottom is support level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    A trader who doesn't comprehend the support and resistance wouldn't know how they can handle the market, most of all, such trader will keep on losing to wrong analysis. This little information about support and resistance needs to be taken seriously, because with the use of the support and resistance comes a better ideas on even when to close the trade which will be a perfect one.
    since it has become the part of every trader's strategies, for me who works with news also using this preference to help me locate the best entry to trade and pay attention to market carefully before i take the news to trade. support and resistance level is basically a strategy everyone must know and understand because it's way too important for traders to easily mark the levels in market for possible signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I personally can't do without the use of the support and resistance when making analysis because I see it as being important, it will help me know the decisions which will be best for me when trading. Support and resistance is so much important, so therefore, a good way to know the valid one is that we get to use from weekly time frame below and mark them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I personally can't do without the use of the support and resistance when making analysis because I see it as being important, it will help me know the decisions which will be best for me when trading. Support and resistance is so much important, so therefore, a good way to know the valid one is that we get to use from weekly time frame below and mark them.
    If support resistance has become your main or secondary option to help you analyze market, then it's definitely you can't proceed your trading without it. Otherwise if it's only an optional method to analyze market, sometimes we don't need the assistance to get ideas from market because many other confirmations can be achieved through our main strategy.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    If support resistance has become your main or secondary option to help you analyze market, then it's definitely you can't proceed your trading without it. Otherwise if it's only an optional method to analyze market, sometimes we don't need the assistance to get ideas from market because many other confirmations can be achieved through our main strategy.
    i think support and resistance should be own first option there are some reasons, as we know these points are good and clearly tell us where to enter and where to exit, so i think we should do more and more trade our patience, our proper management and everything can give us good skills, otherwise we can lose here, any strategy can work if we have done practice on it, but this is really good then many other strategies

Not allowed!

Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270 LastLast