Support and resistance levels - Page 270
Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270
Results 2,691 to 2,691 of 2691

Thread: Support and resistance levels

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Support and resistance levels

Support and resistance levels are one of the most common concepts in trading. Oddly enough, there are plenty of exercises how to build these levels.

At first, let's look at the basics.

Look at the diagram above. As can be seen this zigzag moves up (bull market). When the market moves up and then pulls back, the highest point reached before the rollback becomes the resistance.

As the market continues to move up, the lowest point reached before the reversal becomes a support level. Thus the support and resistance levels are being formed during the movement of the market and its kickbacks. All of the above mentioned is true for downward movement, but in mirror image.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-14-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i think support and resistance should be own first option there are some reasons, as we know these points are good and clearly tell us where to enter and where to exit, so i think we should do more and more trade our patience, our proper management and everything can give us good skills, otherwise we can lose here, any strategy can work if we have done practice on it, but this is really good then many other strategies
    I'd better relate those levels of support and resistance to give me more accuracy and I don't want to take them directly without getting different confirmations from different strategies. I can combine them with trend line and candlestick patterns to complete the analysis better. I know the power of support resistance levels but since they're just levels in market, price can move through them or bounce back at anytime depending on market trends.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270