Ever you think about the quit the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever you think about the quit the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Ever you think about the quit the forex trading ?

I see mostly traders when they loss the money in the forex trading they think about to quit the forex trading business and want to quit the forex trading so i want to know ever you think about to quit the forex trading business and why you think?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    A business like forex trading where as a trader you'll pass through lots of challenges and losses especially as a new trader,definalty I've a couple of times felt Like giving up, due to several margin call I've gotten on my account and blowen away deposits its very painful to watch your account been wiped away, but if you addmit to yourself you'll know that most failures you experience as a trader is due to a decision you took that latter Hunted you so how about inspiring yourself to make adjustment to your decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I have ever thought to get out from this business because I had get a stop out and lost all my money, so I was no longer able to deposit at that time. But if I stopped in this business then I like missed a great chance for success, and eventually I re-learn forex, while looking for money or bonuses over the internet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Yes i think about quiting of this business for several times. it was in the time of beginning. it seemed that in whole day i made some profit and just in one trade for my greed i lost my all profit. It was really tough time . i had to struggle much to stick with the business. but i think that was good now i am really satisfied with myself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i do not think that i will quit forex someday because i want to become a good trader and want to make good income from it and to benefit from free time so this let me to live better and achieve some of my demands,the trader should not stop trading due to loss but he should trade more and fix his mistakes to improve his trading method and this will let him to decrease loss gradually

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I feel lucky because i am a trader and now i can not live without trading, this is very good attractive and charming business and now i want become a expert in this business. and therefore i am spending more time on education, demo i will get success one day..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    No, i never thought of quitting forex as it is the best online and normal business also.We might incur loss somethimes but that doesn't mean that we will never have profit. Loss and profit are two inseperable elements of any business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I feel lucky because i am a trader who is trading in Forex trading market and really i am enjoying a lot because i am earning lots of money and now i can not live without trading as trading is my part of my life.... this is very good attractive business and now i want become an expert in this business and earning huge amounts... and therefore i am spending more time on education, demo i will get success one day..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No i never think that i will quit forex someday because i want to become a good trader someday and want to make good income from it and to get benefit from free time so this let me to live better and achieve some of my demands from this business.And with proper knowledge and skill i can a success someday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    First thing I want to become a successful trader in the Forex trading business. and we get to benefit from the free time so this let me to live better and achieve some of my demands from this business and with proper knowledge and skill i can a success some day and i will become a good trader in the business .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast