Is forex trading is fun for you ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading is fun for you ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Is forex trading is fun for you ?

I see mostly trader do the forex trading like the fun or game , not trade with the serious attitude , just want to make the profit and depend on the luck so i want to know the forex trading is just fun for you or you do the forex trading like the real business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Very good question a trader should always ask his or herself before starting to trade each day to put a check on your trading attitude. For me am taking my trading career very seriouse because I've had a lot of experience,so I'll use these experience to my advantage and not ignore them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Nice! Forex trading is a nice business in the online. We need to understand the trading nature. It is really really interesting business if we could understand the trend of the market. We all know that it is a high risky business too but we need to know that all trader can get success with their skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think forex trading is great, because we could live like playing this game, even though we need seriousness when we were making the market analysis. Especially when we're trading forex in forex contest, where we are not only trying to make a profit, but we are also trying to win the contest, it was very exciting for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    at the first time of my trading life i was so exited about the profit and losses. it was really like a game. then i started to trade in demo. that excitement cost me a lot. after practicing in demo account i start to trade seriously in real account. i try to avoid instant execution and always use pending order for opening a trade. it is good to control myself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Well it is only those traders who take forex as a serious business that can eventually have fun in forex trading. Any trader who does not learn and does not work seriously in forex will not have fun because losses and margin call do not give fun to anybody.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes forex trading is fun for me and i love forex and can not leave it although my profits are small but i can not leave forex for log time and i look to the chart everyday,forex trading is enjoyable business and a lot of traders addict it even the losers,i lost may accounts before i trading and this made me sad for sometimes but i return to forex again and again and trade more and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah Forex is amazing and very good business and i am enjoying a lot while trading Forex...and i cannot leave Forex for long time and i look to the chart everyday, Forex trading is enjoyable business and a lot of traders addict it even the losers, i lost may accounts before i trading and this made me sad but i return in Forex again and again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do like forex trading and enjoy it as trader, this is a good business then we need to take it as business not as others, i do not know some people think that forex is game, gambling hobby and etc, they have the reasons for it, but i do believe if a success trader take it as a good business,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In order to gain expertise in this business one needs to have professional outlook and approach towards the forex trading business. However, that doesn't stop one from enjoying the trading business as it is indeed a very interesting and exciting business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast