Make yourself comfortable ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make yourself comfortable ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Make yourself comfortable ?

I think the mostly trader loss the money in the forex trading because when they get the small loss in the trading they become the uncomfortable so i suggest that never uncomfortable in the trading and try to concentrate and focus always on the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I agree with you on the fact that our loses while trading can most times put us of balance and affect our further decision taking,that's why you should be very awear of the risk involved while trading and do your best to protect your account from these risks by applying certain risk management tools while trading,to ensure that you don't lose tii much while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, we do have to make ourselves comfortable as possible when trading forex so that we can make a better market analysis. Leisure helps us to be more focused and we can make good decisions with consideration. I also often make myself comfortable as possible and very relaxed when trading forex, it helps me in making analysis and control my self when I'm get a loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I agree with you on the fact that our loses while trading can most times put us of balance and affect our further decision taking.....that is why you should be very aware of the risk involved while trading and do your best to protect your account from these risks by applying certain risk management tools while trading.....to ensure that you don't lose the focus much while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Every business suffers from loss and enjoys profit. When a trader incurs loss in forex trading business, then he or she must not feel uncomfortable or down. Instead, the trader must cheer up and try to recover the loss by trading wisely and in a better way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes i agree that making ourselves comfortable as soon as possible when trading forex so that we can make a better market analysis.I also often make myself comfortable as possible and very relaxed when trading forex, it helps me in making analysis and control my self when I'm get a loss. So i suggest that never uncomfortable in the trading and try to make yourself comfortable for earning profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In forex trading it is important to make ourselves comfortable as soon as possible so that we can make a better market analysis.i also make myself very relax and comfortable when trading forex as it is important...at times of loss it helps in better analysis..so it is important to make yourself comfortable in forex trading for earning profit..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The more important thing is be comfortable. In every business ,you should make always be comfortable and you will get the success in the every field so Forex trading also called business.so that we can make better market analysis . Ialso make myself very relax and comfortable when Forex is important . so w always be comfortable in the Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    You are right, we need continue our trading accepting the loss easy to become a better trader in the future. Loss is very common factor of this trade. In case of such a huge loss we should not become demoralized in leaving forex; rather we need to continue our trade with the hope to become gainer further. The experiences of those loss can show us the right path to get success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We must be relax and comfortable while doing trading. It is the business which needs much patience in a trader. If we calm all the time and trade with rules , then we can able to controls the emotions and earns good money every time so it is necessary for us for our career.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast