forum mobile mode

Thread: forum mobile mode

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 28

forum mobile mode

is there a roboforex forum in the form of an android application? to make it easier for forum members to get notic on mobile, when there is a pm, or comment reply, and claim reward contest, etc, or is there an idea of ​​fellow members to make the application, please develop it, hahaha, maybe those who need it are many: cheers does anyone agree with my idea?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Hello
    The forum is mobile responsive.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    okai, but if there is a better idea to develop this forum better, share it here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I think I feel okay with mobile mode of Roboforex forum, sometimes I access this forum through my smartphone and my tablet, and sometimes I make posts from my smartphone. But if there is a better update for mobile mode then I will also be very happy, I, as a member of this forum, hopes that it will always be the best for this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I think I feel okay with mobile mode of Roboforex forum, sometimes I access this forum through my smartphone and my tablet, and sometimes I make posts from my smartphone. But if there is a better update for mobile mode then I will also be very happy, I, as a member of this forum, hopes that it will always be the best for this forum.
    I was also thinking the same sir sayan. It would be more fun when this forum was made into a mobile version in the form of applications and have a quick notice appears are mobile, when there is a friend of the forum replied to our posts or just a personal message. However, the forum now has indeed nice opened via the mobile would be better enhanced, kuta as members might be more happy, let alone added channel chat community hihi, hoping as fellow forum members

Not allowed!